X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Re: In other scores . . .

She's not the same Jaci Bigham as last year, her scoring so far this year has really suffered.I wonder if her knee still bothers her.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    tweet fromTV about Jaci Bigham going down in a game favoring the knee she injured last year but see nothing about it in the Tulsa papers
    She returned to the game shortly after it happened.

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

tweet fromTV about Jaci Bigham going down in a game favoring the knee she injured last year but see nothing about it in the Tulsa papers

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    The ORU women lost to crosstown foe, Tulsa last night 65-57. Luper had 32 points, only ORU player in double numbers

Sagarin has ORU at #70 - 79.05, Tulsa #139 - 71.35 today.
    They seem to have a very hard time winning against Tulsa as well as Missouri State it seems,the last couple years,Missouri State is really good this year.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied

The ORU women lost to crosstown foe, Tulsa last night 65-57. Luper had 32 points, only ORU player in double numbers

Sagarin has ORU at #70 - 79.05, Tulsa #139 - 71.35 today.

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

UMKC wins the mid major bracket of the Chicago Challenge Invitational. UMKC 93 - Longwood 53

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

Final UMKC 64 - Woffoard 58 in OT at the Chicago Invitational Challenge. They play Longwood tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Kermit
    replied

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    ORU is suffering a lot of injuries to their pre-season id'ed stars. They may be "down" a la WIU last year. However, ORU is not an one trick team like WIU was last year.

Bison are the surprise team, and seem to be playing well so far.
    This Bison fan still sees ORU as a solid favorite to win the SL. PG Ken Holdman is out for the year with an ACL injury, and Damen Bell-Holter has been out with back problems. Even without Bell-Holter's physical presence in the middle, they have an outstanding starting five with Daniel Roundtree, Michael Craion, Dominique Morrison, Warren Niles, and Roderick Pearson. They will not be "down" and their size and physicality will be a tough matchup for everybody in the conference.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

ORU is suffering a lot of injuries to their pre-season id'ed stars. They may be "down" a la WIU last year. However, ORU is not an one trick team like WIU was last year.

Bison are the surprise team, and seem to be playing well so far.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    If I could vote I would say to stop giving up so many offensive rebounds.
    Yeah that too.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I think with our more intense defense the Bison will not be as sucessful beyond the parimeter like they have been in past years. We could just sweep the Bison if we take away the 3 pt. ters.
    If I could vote I would say to stop giving up so many offensive rebounds.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Same here. Just some brutal losses.
    I think with our more intense defense the Bison will not be as sucessful beyond the parimeter like they have been in past years. We could just sweep the Bison if we take away the 3 pt. ters.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    Please, please all I'm asking for right now is just a split. I can't take another year of losing both games to the Bison.
    Same here. Just some brutal losses.

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I'd agree that ORU is low, but I think this NDSU squad will be really really tough this year. I'm worried.
    Please, please all I'm asking for right now is just a split. I can't take another year of losing both games to the Bison.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

I'd agree that ORU is low, but I think this NDSU squad will be really really tough this year. I'm worried.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X