X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoboJack
    replied
    Re: In other scores . . .

Mr. Krogman did a pretty poor job of boxing out on this play. NOtice he just kind of sticks his arm out, and makes no attempt whatsoever to shield him off? Wright makes a bunch of these WOW plays for the Bison. If he could figure out how to consistently make routine plays, he would be really something.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Based on what I've seen of the USD and UMKC, I would almost put money on a Centenary team beating both of them.

That Tray dunk is absolute filth, jusk ask Mr. Gray shirt dude in background.
    It looks more filthy from the side view, as you can see how far he was away from the hoop.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

All Jacks fans need to cheer for an NDSU thumping of UND tonight in Grand Forks. The last thing we want for Saturday is a p***ed off bunch of Bison after losing their in-state rivalry game.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Based on what I've seen of the USD and UMKC, I would almost put money on a Centenary team beating both of them.

Yeah Mr Gray shirt was rather subdued until the dunk, he pumps his fist, it was indeed filty.

Leave a comment:

• smoothjack
    replied

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    Talk about a homer announcer. He said his head way nearly at the top of the backboard. It was barely at the bottom of the board.
    Not to pick on you or anything Coyote_Fan but I believe the announcer says "hand" not "head." I could be wrong though, cool dunk.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

Talk about a homer announcer. He said his head way nearly at the top of the backboard. It was barely at the bottom of the board.

Leave a comment:

• Coyote_Fan
    replied

After the dunk the wounded pups just turn around in bewilderment and continue to take their beating like good little Yotes. There is very little fight left in the Yotes. Actually they have probably already packed it in the the year. Hibernation has begun early this year.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FargoBison
    replied

The Yotes got introduced to TrayVonn Wright tonight...

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

That unexpected WIU loss has SDSU looking good for a top-3 seed, which should allow us to avoid ORU until the final round.

Leave a comment:

• Prairiehaas
    replied

ORU beats IUPUI 81-71
    OU beats IPFW 96-86
    WIU loses to SUU 55-65

Leave a comment:

• FargoBison
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Well...

UMKC lost to USD by double digits at home and looked terrible tonight. I'd say they are worse.
    Perhaps but from what I saw I don't know how they lost to USD. But I guess when two bad teams are playing each other anything can happen.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Well...

UMKC lost to USD by double digits at home and looked terrible tonight. I'd say they are worse.

Leave a comment:

• FargoBison
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Is that because NDSU made UMKC look so good? Because they looked a lot worse than USD.
    UMKC at least has some athletic talent and can throw a few things out there defensively. Not sure what happened to them tonight though but I can at least see that they might become a better team. We were even without one of our better defenders and USD still couldn't do much. They have Trevor Gruis(who is worse than both of our bigs) and that is it.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
    Wow the Yotes are absolutely brutal, outside of Centenary maybe one of the worst Summit teams I've seen in Fargo.
    Is that because NDSU made UMKC look so good? Because they looked a lot worse than USD.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X