X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FargoBison
    replied
    Re: In other scores . . .

Wow the Yotes are absolutely brutal, outside of Centenary maybe one of the worst Summit teams I've seen in Fargo.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

I believe Molinari was Dan Monson's assistant at Minnesota and when Monson departed, Molinari finished the season as interim head coach and took a hapless Gopher team to some victories. The guy knows basketball and particularly defense. I recall WIU had some key injuries last season which decimated the team. As someone noted on another thread, SDSU's early win at WIU is looking pretty good right now.

Leave a comment:

• boxerboy
    replied

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    I think WIU's coach and program deserve a ton of credit. I think many thought they would be the worst team in the Summit (worse then USD) at the beginning of the year.
    Jim Molinari, has been around the block a few times. I remember living in Chicago when he was Ray Meyer's assistant at DePaul. Ray had nothing but good things to say about him as an asst. and as a person

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    I think WIU's coach and program deserve a ton of credit. I think many thought they would be the worst team in the Summit (worse then USD) at the beginning of the year.
    Close, most probably felt SUU WIU and USD and UMKC would be fighting for last.

Leave a comment:

• joeboo22
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

Yes to the win out. After last night's 2 OT W, ORU may rather see Jacks & Bison in consecutive games to the Summit crown than play WIU in a 2nd round match-up.

The ORU wish, is for SDSU/NDSU to be 2/3, so that we self knock out one of the xDSU's, and they only have to play one of the xDSU. At least that's what they wrote on ORUSports.com.

Leave a comment:

• sfjacksfan99
    replied

If only UMKC or WIU could have pulled one of those off. Is that too much to ask!? Both of those two led nearly the whole game until under 5 minutes to go.

Well, I guess the Jacks will just have to win out. All there is to it.

Leave a comment:

• jackrabbit1979
    replied

We were so close to the trifecta tonight...SDSU win, NDSU and ORU loss. Both snuck out wins to hold serve/keep pace.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    ORU 71 - WIU 70 in 2 OT - Final
    Dang it. I figured going extra wouldn't bode well for WIU.

Thanks for nothin WIU!

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Ndsu 55 - umkc 54

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

ORU 71 - WIU 70 in 2 OT - Final

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Will be interesting to see if Western Illinois can slow down the ORU machine tonight. They have been tough in Macomb - go Leathernecks !

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Not a waste of time, its entertainment. Of course ive been empty nested for 8 yrs now so i have more time on my hands.
    Got you. The board is entertaining because of CF and his comments.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Why yote fan and the other guy there agree they will beat us and not get last place? I would just soon not waste my time there.
    Not a waste of time, its entertainment. Of course ive been empty nested for 8 yrs now so i have more time on my hands.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Not so fast........USD men beat UMKC tonight, battle for last place. USD beats us next week, they'll have something going(see the USD fan board for that too.)
    Why yote fan and the other guy there agree they will beat us and not get last place? I would just soon not waste my time there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X