Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trouble up in Bison Land Again

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    It would be nice if people really started letting things play out a little bit, rather than leaping to hasty, premature, ill-informed conclusions based on first reports augmented by rumor and hearsay.

It would also be nice if everyone had a Skittle-pooping unicorn that peed really, REALLY good beer, too, I suppose.

I'm a dreamer, that way.
    ROFL. Filbert strikes again. I forget the other one, but you've had some doozies lately.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      It will blow over
      Yeah. Because fraud isn't a civil tort or anything.

Comment

It would also be nice if everyone had a Skittle-pooping unicorn that peed really, REALLY good beer, too, I suppose.
        Skittles and beer together? That's a whole different kind of funky taste I don't even want to imagine.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          Skittles and beer together? That's a whole different kind of funky taste I don't even want to imagine.
          The Unicorn can poop Cheetos, if you'd prefer.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

http://www.glossynews.com/artman/pub...ttlebrau.shtml

Comment

The Unicorn can poop Cheetos, if you'd prefer.
              I'd rather have the unicorn dispense all its beer into a keg and jump into a fire pit... unicorn steak sounds like it would go great with some brew!

random thoughts: Would this mythical beer be served at the unicorn's body temperature? Do you think there would be peer pressure amongst the youths to do a "unicorn" stand? Okay, I'll stop there...
              Last edited by Kemo; 09-11-2012, 05:04 PM.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Alright, I'll be the only honest person on the board. I'd definitely put up with NDSU's issues, for NDSU's level of success the past 2 years.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I'd rather have the unicorn dispense all its beer into a keg and jump into a fire pit... unicorn steak sounds like it would go great with some brew!

random thoughts: Would this mythical beer be served at the unicorn's body temperature? Do you think their would be peer pressure amongst the youths to do a "unicorn" stand? Okay, I'll stop there...
                  C'mon, it's a unicorn. It'll "produce" your beer however you want it.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Miller Chill has to come from someplace ...
                    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      ...I just refrain from posting it to show respect to the moderators of your message board. They have not questioned any of my posts yet...and I feel that is worth my gratitude....

Crap, he's being so nice and obviously hasn't discovered we hacked two of his credit card accounts and turned all the info over to a couple of guys in Nigeria.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Crap, he's being so nice and obviously hasn't discovered we hacked two of his credit card accounts and turned all the info over to a couple of guys in Nigeria.
                        Meh, what kind of damage can they do with $100 credit limits?

Comment

Comment

Today's Fargo Forum has another story on the petition fraud matter.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/374096/

Comment

There is also a related article about changing the law which would raise the charge from misdemeanor to felony,but this is all likely to happen after January 1, if anything at all happens. I am somewhat disappointed about AD Gene Taylors casual attitude towards the whole affair in saying its over with. His hunger for a repeat NC seems to be affecting his objectivity.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/374156/

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                Today's Fargo Forum has another story on the petition fraud matter.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/374096/
                                Oh my, not good when the President calls you out.

. . . In the statement, his second in two days, Bresciani said all students charged with crimes are subject to the university’s internal disciplinary review process. As student athletes, they also face possible review by their team or the athletics department.

I apologize for any confusion caused by our athletics department comments about the student disciplinary process,” he said in the statement. “Contrary to what has been suggested or implied, no decisions have been made.” . . .

. . .
                                Bresciani said a disciplinary decision will be made “after an appropriate institution review process.”

“Our core values are rooted in integrity through principled action and ethical decision making as well as accountability to the people of North Dakota,” he said in the statement. . . .

oh and the politicians are involved too

. . .
                                Rep. Al Carlson, R-Fargo, said the case has put the focus on NDSU as lawmakers wait to see how the university deals with the accused students.“I think for NDSU, the onus is on them on how they handle the situation,” he said. “But they still must remember that until these guys are formally charged that you’re always innocent until proven guilty.”
                                Rep. Bob Skarphol, R-Tioga, said he’s “disappointed” in how NDSU has handled the situation so far, and he would like the university to be more transparent about what has been done so far.
                                He said the state should look at how universities have dealt with similar cases in the past and find a consistent way to punish students accused of crimes. But he said this situation is unique in some ways, especially because many of the accused admitted to investigators that they had forged signatures.

“It isn’t like they’re going to be found innocent,” he said. “From a perspective of a legislator, I think election fraud is an extremely serious offense and it’s an affront to the process that they’ve been allowed to live under. The disrespect that they’ve shown I think is incorrigible.” . . .

I'll bet that if the NDSU athletic dept. had it to do all over again, they would have suspended the 10 current players. Not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X