Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trouble up in Bison Land Again

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
    3.7 yards per carry for Shakir Bell and 88 total yards rushing for Indiana State is not trouble. This game was a mirror of last year's YSU loss. In that one, we got killed by turnovers, one by our RB that had like one previous career fumble and on that play, he had no one even close to him when he fumbled on a breakaway TD run. Yesterday, our QB that threw four intrrceptions in his last 20 games, ended the loss with three, two of those going for six the other way. ISU played great, and deserved to win. Just don't get used to seeing that kind of performance again from the Bison any time soon.
    No crack or kink in the armour? I would be surprised, if we did see that. Although the second time around towards a NC, might be a little boring for some of your guys. If the attitude continues positive, I see no reason why the Bison will not be NC again this year. Its all about attitude, you have the talent.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      trouble they are having today is stopping Shakir Bell. Indiana State leads by 4 and is driving with about 7 left
      We held Shakir to 58 and the Bison held him to 88 so both SDSU and NDSU defenses were prepared to handle him. The Nov 10 game could be interesting. Lets hope Sumner's thumb is 100 per cent. Mike Struck and Tyler were talking about this last night. Struck is of the opinion that his thumb is not 100 per cent and I agree. They threw out the example of picking up a coke can without using your thumb. Its not easy and might explain some of his choices in receivers and passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        No crack or kink in the armour? I would be surprised, if we did see that. Although the second time around towards a NC, might be a little boring for some of your guys. If the attitude continues positive, I see no reason why the Bison will not be NC again this year. Its all about attitude, you have the talent.
        It was just one of those games where I left scratching my head trying to figure out what happened with our QB. He has never played like that in his three years as our starter. More than any skill he possesses, his decision making is what makes him great for us. He just flat out makes smart plays and doesn't try to do to much. His game was off yesterday, and I hope it was just a fluke, not an injury or anything like that. We had more first downs, rushing yards, passing yards, we outscored their offense 14-3, had fewer penalty yards, made all our FG attempts while they shanked one, and we held the ball for 22 minutes more than ISUb...and we lost.

Comment

Working...
        X