Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD v NDSU in Sioux Falls

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    He isn't the one that named the spread, you did. What I will wager you on is the spread between NDSU vs USD, and NDSU vs SDSU. I will wager they beat you worse, and I think there is an outside shot we can beat them.
    Let's see, you're saying that USD will play NDSU better than SDSU will play NDSU? Sure, I'll take that bet, even though SDSU will play NDSU on the road this year and it will be a "home game" for USD.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      Let's see, you're saying that USD will play NDSU better than SDSU will play NDSU? Sure, I'll take that bet, even though SDSU will play NDSU on the road this year and it will be a "home game" for USD.
      Very good. How about an honorable bet like supper?

Comment

How about you ladies bet between the State-USD game? That seems a little easier doesn't it? Home field gets 3 points.

State -3 over USD

Seems a little better than betting on who's going to LOSE by the most. Looks like there's no reason to play NDSU this year.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          How about you ladies bet between the State-USD game? That seems a little easier doesn't it? Home field gets 3 points. State -3 over USDSeems a little better than betting on who's going to LOSE by the most. Looks like there's no reason to play NDSU this year.
          I was wondering the same thing, has to be first to see opposing team fans betting whose team is going to lose worse
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Let's be honest both sd schools have a lot of question marks and ndsu has few. Ndsu might be favorites to repeat imo. Sdsu has sumner and the offense should finnaly put up some good numbers. D is still a question mark in my book. Usd has a lot of new pieces but the new HC could make a big impact helping that program.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Very good. How about an honorable bet like supper?
              Sounds good. Book it.
              This space for lease.

Comment

How about you ladies bet between the State-USD game? That seems a little easier doesn't it? Home field gets 3 points. State -3 over USD Seems a little better than betting on who's going to LOSE by the most. Looks like there's no reason to play NDSU this year.
                I would take that bet, too. I'm not conceding that SDSU is going to lose to NDSU. I expect the Jacks to be improved this season. I'll be disappointed if the Jacks don't win.
                This space for lease.

Comment

How about you ladies bet between the State-USD game? That seems a little easier doesn't it? Home field gets 3 points. State -3 over USDSeems a little better than betting on who's going to LOSE by the most. Looks like there's no reason to play NDSU this year.
                  Ladies? That aside, who said anything about losing. In fact twice I said I think we have an outside shot of beating them. The bet is on the difference between the two games. NDSU until someone takes it away is the benchmark. Pure and simple. I am just saying they will do better at Fargo against you then they will against USD in Siuoux Falls.

Comment

Ladies? That aside, who said anything about losing. In fact twice I said I think we have an outside shot of beating them. The bet is on the difference between the two games. NDSU until someone takes it away is the benchmark. Pure and simple. I am just saying they will do better at Fargo against you then they will against USD in Siuoux Falls.
                    Just messing with you YF. No worries.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Who wins the bet if both USD & SDSU beat the Bison?
                      USD Fan

Comment

But also usd will play worse because it is a road game for them also, that kind of balances it out don't you think
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                          But also usd will play worse because it is a road game for them also, that kind of balances it out don't you think
                          Good point. So it should be even up instead of SDSU -3.

Comment

Here is where I begin suggesting that people take the nascent smack to the appropriate thread in the Smack section here (or to Bisonville and/or the USD board, as appropriate).
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Here is where I begin suggesting that people take the nascent smack to the appropriate thread in the Smack section here (or to Bisonville and/or the USD board, as appropriate).
                              Your call. I do sense the smack but also it is in fun. TJ, all I can say is if you out number us, then good for you and a lesson for us. The truth of the matter is the fan base is apathetic as hell at USD, but the diehards will always be just that. Truthfully, I like our team. Not a lot of depth, but I like our top 22. The fans on here are just plain passionate, much like myself. But my buddy NoVaJack would say the world is square if I said there was proof it was round. That's why I like bantering with him. Now tell me in earnest as prognosticators, what is home field worth?

Comment

Only 3?

Comment

Working...
                                X