Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD v NDSU in Sioux Falls

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I can read better than your team can play football.
    We'll see

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      I didn't fear you when we played and I don't fear you now. I was there 2 years we led till mid 3rd quarter. You put your pants on one leg at a time. I know Coach Joe isn't living in awe. If you beat us, you beat us. But I bet a lot we won't lay down and neither will the Jacks.
      I would hope a fan doesn't fear us, and this was a totally different team than what you will play next year BTW, and we still whiped the floor in the second half
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

The only team I might fear would be the New Orleans Saints. But their bounty program is history, and they're not on the Jacks' schedule. I'm sure the Jacks have absolutely no fear of the Bison, Coyotes or any other team on their schedule this year.
        This space for lease.

Comment

We'll see
          We even stand a good chance of outselling you for your "home game" by your rules. You guys have mastered teh epic fail. SDSU had a young QB last year and no running game to speak of...they will pose a problem this year...you guys...I would be surprised. Anything can happen...but I just don't see "anything" happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            Don't be surprised my good friend(s), that Sanford's assistance at SDSU might just happen before too long.
            Everyone stay alert!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
              Don't be surprised my good friend(s), that Sanford's assistance at SDSU might just happen before too long.
              This is what I was trying to say a few posts before......let's leave it at that for now.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                This is what I was trying to say a few posts before......let's leave it at that for now.
                It sounds like a number of us are all hearing the same little birdie....
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                  I agree.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    I agree.
                    Its been a Silent Spring here in Arlington, havent heard any birds. Darn those pesitcides and Rachel Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                      Yeah I went back and talked with someone in the know. We should hear soon. If all goes well (SDBoR approval), shovels will hit the ground in the spring.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                        I can read better than your team can play football.
                        Geez. Ever since you graduated from here, you can't shut up about how good you can read.

Comment

We'll see

Didn't USD lose like 22 or 23 seniors from last year's team? How many of them started? Illinois State completely dominated a mediocre Coyote team last year. USD might win 1 conference game......MIGHT!

Our defense potentially could be better this year. IMO, I will be surprised if the Bison do not win by 2-3 TDs.

Comment

I thought I had read (or maybe I dreamt it) on TV weekly online chat yesterday that Mike Sullivan reported that only 6500 tickets had been sold so far for this game. I would have thought their would have been 6500 Bison fans already w/ tickets.

Comment

Probably 6000 Bison tickets sold. If USD is like us, the majority will be walk up and student.
                              Last edited by poppa1; 10-05-2012, 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by poppa1 View Post
                                Probably 6000 Bison tickets sold. If USD is like us, the majority will be walk up and student.
                                I was told that USD staff's best guess is a little over 2000 tickets have been for NDSU folks.I am sure there will be many more Bison fans than that on gameday. My prediction is 60% NDSU / 40% USD crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X