X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USeD

Another game Ed would've won.

Hindsight is 20/20.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I talked to a few that are pretty close to the program and they said though Ed had his problems, many of the problems that were there last year are still part of the program.

Comment

Was there and it was ugly. Ztwice might drop 350 on these kids.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Was there and it was ugly. Ztwice might drop 350 on these kids.
          Ugly? CAS is ugly. That game was the equivalent of 10 CAS's. Butt ugly, stupid errors that are made week after week after week. NDSU will drop 60 on us. Last week against ISU red, it was anybody's game. This week, we were the better team (not by a huge amount, just better) and yet we find the dumbest F'ing ways to lose. ZZ Top will have his way with us unless this ship is righted. It's not that we don't a have a decent amount of talent to compete, because we do, but we continuously make the stupidest mistakes time after time.

Comment

Coaching issues?
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

could be looking at 1- 10

Comment

Next week, USD at Miss St. Battle for last place and most likely will finish in last place.

Comment

Imagine this senario and imagine the steam coming from this board if USD finished 1-7 in the MVFC but their only win came against SDSU costing the Rabbits a playoff spot. This board would likely have the biggest uprising in it's history.
                  How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                    Imagine this senario and imagine the steam coming from this board if USD finished 1-7 in the MVFC but their only win came against SDSU costing the Rabbits a playoff spot. This board would likely have the biggest uprising in it's history.

Thats about all you have to look forward to for the rest of the season, isnt it? And im sure there will be a lot of steam coming from this board. At least we have posters on this board. It would just be a puff of smoke on your board.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      Thats about all you have to look forward to for the rest of the season, isnt it? And im sure there will be a lot of steam coming from this board. At least we have posters on this board. It would just be a puff of smoke on your board.
                      If you are talking about goyotes.net that is not "my board". It may be most USD fans board, but not mine. Come on over to Coyote Red and White which is the American way of running a message board. Maybe I should call it the Red, White and Blue board.

With that said I don't understand why many Coyote fans consider the SDSU game a great chance for a victory. The chances of winning that game are much worse than the chances of beating Illinois State or UNI at home. I predict that Yotes will likely get housed at Coughlin-Alumni later in the year.

I am glad the Yotes aren't wasting one of their home games against the Jacks this season. It would be a loss. Might as well play it on the road this year and take the almost certain loss. Maybe things can get straightened out by November of 2013. It looks like Joe Glenn has inherated some of the problems within the football program left by Meierkort. He has been out of the game for awhile but not long enough where his team should be playing this poorly. There has got to be some internal issues going on that will get corrected over time. That time is just not now. Glenn is too good of a coach to have one of his teams play this poorly. I imagine this really isn't his team just yet.
                      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

It is good to have a dream, or maybe we should call it a fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                          That's all USD fans have to look forward to in football and basketball.
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

If you are talking about goyotes.net that is not "my board". It may be most USD fans board, but not mine. Come on over to Coyote Red and White which is the American way of running a message board. Maybe I should call it the Red, White and Blue board.

With that said I don't understand why many Coyote fans consider the SDSU game a great chance for a victory. The chances of winning that game are much worse than the chances of beating Illinois State or UNI at home. I predict that Yotes will likely get housed at Coughlin-Alumni later in the year.

I am glad the Yotes aren't wasting one of their home games against the Jacks this season. It would be a loss. Might as well play it on the road this year and take the almost certain loss. Maybe things can get straightened out by November of 2013. It looks like Joe Glenn has inherated some of the problems within the football program left by Meierkort. He has been out of the game for awhile but not long enough where his team should be playing this poorly. There has got to be some internal issues going on that will get corrected over time. That time is just not now. Glenn is too good of a coach to have one of his teams play this poorly. I imagine this really isn't his team just yet.

Coyote Fan: I enjoyed your post. Not because it made any particular point, but because sometimes there’s real genius in your misspellings. I know we all make mistakes in grammar and spelling on the message boards because we’re in a hurry to make a point, are pressed for time, are using our thumbs on a smartphone etc. But I can’t always tell if you are wildly clever and there’s some double meaning to your words --- which causes me to carefully parse your writing -- or if you’ve made a common error.

In the above post, you state “I predict that Yotes will likely get housed at Coughlin-Alumni later in the year.” If you meant “housed”, then I’ll tell you right now there’s no chance in hell SDSU is going to provide room and board for the flea-carrying Coyotes at CAS. I mean, well, okay, maybe the outfitting place in the Student Center may be willing to loan your team some tents but you’ll have to use the porta-potties and bring your own food.

On the other hand, if you meant “hosed”, then we agree.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                              Ugly? CAS is ugly. That game was the equivalent of 10 CAS's. Butt ugly, stupid errors that are made week after week after week. NDSU will drop 60 on us. Last week against ISU red, it was anybody's game. This week, we were the better team (not by a huge amount, just better) and yet we find the dumbest F'ing ways to lose. ZZ Top will have his way with us unless this ship is righted. It's not that we don't a have a decent amount of talent to compete, because we do, but we continuously make the stupidest mistakes time after time.
                              Better team? Which game were you watching? USD couldn't move the ball all game and couldn't stop the run. WIU was clearly the better team. And I was cheering for USD.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                Better team? Which game were you watching? USD couldn't move the ball all game and couldn't stop the run. WIU was clearly the better team. And I was cheering for USD.
                                Neither team moved the ball. With about 8 minutes to go we had a 85 yard lead in total yardage. WIU hadn't driven the ball once. They got started with that ridiculous punt block. I also said by not much. Other than mental F ups we shoud have won by 10

Comment

Working...
                                X