USeD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USeD

And I thought Packers fans were obnoxious... USD-II makes the Pukers look almost civilized.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      Arguing with Goon is like arguing with a girl. His depth of knowledge matches Hank Steevers pond. His reference to the fat kid playing dodge ball is something he would understand. He was that kid. He was a bandy so that's his area of knowledge, blowing a horn. He's never wore a helmet in his life except when kids beat on him at recess.
      I didn't mean for this post to be a personal attack, so I apologize for that. There isn't room for personal attacks. Smacking USD and me smacking SDSU can be fun but can sometimes go to far. Goon, I apologize for what could be taken as a personal attack.

Comment

(Not directed at anyone in particular.) Based on one of filbert's rule of engagement for smack threads: At least TRY to be funny!

Comment

It appears that Coach Glenn has requested Board of Regents approval of his game plan against the Bunnies per the attached agenda for the BOR meeting in Vermillion on Oct 9-11. http://www.sdbor.edu/theboard/agenda/2012/October.htm (see the last item on the agenda for the Budget & Finance Committee)

USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            the crew team hit a snag in the missouri river and sank. they had to practice there because of low water levels in the vermillion river and hank steevers stock pond. the fencing team was last seen putting up a fence around hank steevers stock pond to keep the livestock out so they wouldnt get stuck in the mud. the fencing teams foils were being used to hang the banners in the new "Den".
            Would really like to see a patented Sturgis illustration of this.

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
              It appears that Coach Glenn has requested Board of Regents approval of his game plan against the Bunnies per the attached agenda for the BOR meeting in Vermillion on Oct 9-11. http://www.sdbor.edu/theboard/agenda/2012/October.htm (see the last item on the agenda for the Budget & Finance Committee)

I will say that was some good stuff right there.

Alright, recommence the hate fest!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                I will say that was some good stuff right there.

Alright, recommence the hate fest!
                Its SDSU asking for permission. Meaning they dont want to embarress the Yotes to badly but just making sure they can demolish them.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  Call me when you A.)Win a MVC game B) Make the playoffs or heck even C) get a .500 record at the very least before you start talking about SDSU losing to NDSU
                  I need someone to remind me, when was the last SDSU playoff win again? I seemed to have misplaced that information somewhere. When it comes to a history battle regarding on-field accomplishments at least USD has some accomplishments. SDSU, not so much. When was that last playoff win again?

A little non smack friendly advise to Jackrabbit fans. When trying to smack USD football it's never a good idea to bring up the histories of the two programs. SDSU loses on all accounts including the all time series record. Facts due kind of suck on a smack board, don't they.
                  Last edited by Coyote_Fan; 10-02-2012, 05:15 PM.
                  How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                    I need someone to remind me, when was the last SDSU playoff win again? I seemed to have misplaced that information somewhere. When it comes to a history battle regarding on-field accomplishments at least USD has some accomplishments. SDSU, not so much. When was that last playoff win again?
                    It's closer in time to USD's last regular season win than SDSU's.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                      I need someone to remind me, when was the last SDSU playoff win again? I seemed to have misplaced that information somewhere. When it comes to a history battle regarding on-field accomplishments at least USD has some accomplishments. SDSU, not so much. When was that last playoff win again?A little non smack friendly advise to Jackrabbit fans. When trying to smack USD football it's never a good idea to bring up the histories of the two programs. SDSU loses on all accounts including the all time series record. Facts due kind of suck on a smack board, don't they.
                      Hahaha. Bringing up "DII" stats are irrelevant now that both are full fledged D1. It's what have you done for me lately. USD is looking to not be one of the worst few teams in MVC, while SDSU is ranked in top 25. USD needs at least to win a MVC game or even get a .500 record first before they start puffing out their chests for history. That's as bad as U of San Francisco talking about how they are better at basketball than Missouri Tigers basketball team because they won 2 national titles in 1955 and 1956 and Missouri hasn't won one once. You simply can't say you are a better team because of something that happened in a division that happened years ago
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

[usdfbalum;209169]SDSU should add a medical and law school so you can have a real university.

If that happened nobody in their right mind would go to USD!

Comment

Originally posted by usdfbalum View Post
                          That move was worth more money than you know Bunny.
                          Yep. A real shame that you needed two payday games to make ends meet.

Comment

Originally posted by usdfbalum View Post
                            SDSU should add a medical and law school so you can have a real university.
                            Tell you what. You get back to me when your little typing college stops obstructing efforts by SDSU to add degrees that they have the faculty and student support to offer.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoKA2OLJ8hs Operation Rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                                Bugs was undefeated over Wile E. Coyote in every single Bugs Bunny cartoon ever made. Excellent story line.

Comment

Working...
                                X