USeD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USeD

Are you sure the reason you can't hear is you and your fans have your heads up NDSUs ass kissing it?

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      Pretty much everything you write is wrong.In 2009, Montana averaged 24417 at home. When they played SDSU in 19,197 attended a playoff game in late November when the weather was below 40 all day. So cold weather does dampen attendance numbers late in the season.The 7724 that showed up for Missouri State would be considered a decent crowd in the Dome, you are holding it up as failure for SDSU. LOLJust to sum up your position:SDSU only draws well early in the season, for Hobo Day, and NDSU/USD. Even if this were true (it isn't), that means SDSU will draw poorly (read still better than USD) for 1 game a year.USD draws well...? Let's see, there's the games when SDSU comes to town and...At least our AD didn't have to beg for admission, then stab a conference in the back just to get membership with their big brother.
      Play off games draw less because students have to pay for tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by usdfbalum View Post
        Are you sure the reason you can't hear is you and your fans have your heads up NDSUs ass kissing it?
        Call me when you A.)Win a MVC game B) Make the playoffs or heck even C) get a .500 record at the very least before you start talking about SDSU losing to NDSU
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Call me when you A.)Win a MVC game B) Make the playoffs or heck even C) get a .500 record at the very least before you start talking about SDSU losing to NDSU
          I can give you my number so you can call me when your team beats a BCS team or wins a playoff game. Made the playoffs for a year to break the long drought - how many years had it been since your school made it the last time? Total joke history!

Comment

USD is half the school which equates to half the fans. Sounds about right!

Say what you want about our little problems up here. I'll take our gameday experience in Brookings over spending one minute in that sh*tbox in Vermentown. Pass thank you!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I can give you my number so you can call me when your team beats a BCS team or wins a playoff game. Made the playoffs for a year to break the long drought - how many years had it been since your school made it the last time? Total joke history!
              That would be two asshat! That tradition down there sure is strong! NOT! Keep it up toolshed! Proving every last point.

I sure did miss this smack stuff with these pissants! Welcome back pups!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                That would be two asshat! That tradition down there sure is strong! NOT! Keep it up toolshed! Proving every last point. I sure did miss this smack stuff with these pissants! Welcome back pups!SUPERBUNNY
                It was longer than two years, Junior. Try again. The bunnies almost got it done against UM - oh so close. Glad South Dakota could go into TCF and actually get the State a BCS win.

Comment

It was longer than two years, Junior. Try again. The bunnies almost got it done against UM - oh so close. Glad South Dakota could go into TCF and actually get the State a BCS win.
                  Welcome back Scott Hoy, must have had a hard day in the court room. Or did the ambulance get away again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Welcome back Scott Hoy, must have had a hard day in the court room. Or did the ambulance get away again.
                    Another day in paradise, Nidaros. Your fixation with Scott Hoy is interesting. Did he rough-up one of your buddies or something?

Comment

• Re: USeD

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      Worst thread ever.
                      My God in Heaven, what have I started, right?

*edit* - I should have known a little light-hearted smack directed at USD would turn into this.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

SDSU 4-1 #23 in the Nation

USeD 1-3 and trying hard not to finish as the doormat of the MVFC - good luck, you will need it.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                          SDSU 4-1 #23 in the NationUSeD 1-3 and trying hard not to finish as the doormat of the MVFC - good luck, you will need it.
                          After western Illinois your team will start losing and losing big. Sumner may even throw an int on your off week.

Comment

It must be tough knowing that your school is the "Morningside" of the Valley.

Comment

Why is the USD football team like an opossum???

Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                                It must be tough knowing that your school is the "Morningside" of the Valley.
                                CAS is very much like the stadium Morningside used - just smelled better than your pit.

Comment

Working...
                                X