Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USeD

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    If a business choses to be corporate sponsor, I believe they do get several tickets which they have already paid for, nothing is free in this world, and an ambulance chaser such as Scott Hoy would know that. After all he studied law at usd.
    In Scott Hoys earlier days, he was once known as Booger.
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
      In Scott Hoys earlier days, he was once known as Booger.
      That's funny. I don't know of him. How old would he be? Related to Rube?
      Last edited by yoteforever; 09-30-2012, 09:35 PM. Reason: Lengthen it

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        Seriously Nidaros, I don't know that name. I know the history of Rube Hoy, but not Scott. How old would he be?
        Here is a link:http://www.scotthoy.com/

Comment

That's funny. I don't know of him. How old would he be? Related to Rube?
          Did you really not get the Revenge of the Nerds innuendo

Comment

Did you really not get the Revenge of the Nerds innuendo
            Never saw it. I work way to hard and don't go to those types of movies. But I believe you.

Comment

Never saw it. I work way to hard and don't go to those types of movies. But I believe you.
              In the third movie, Next Generation, there is a shot of Booger who is a lawyer now and is shown following an ambulance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros
                Tex Hoy has been a liabilty trial lawyer in Sioux Falls for years and seems to have won money for injured people. His son Scott does all the TV ads. There is another Hoy on the staff. I believe both are sons of Tex.Here is an link:http://www.scotthoy.com/
                I have seen them before, but didn't know their names.

Comment

In the third movie, Next Generation, there is a shot of Booger who is a lawyer now and is shown following an ambulance.
                  Might have to Netflix that so I know when I am being jobbed. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros
                    Carleton or Tex Hoy is founder of Hoy Trial Lawyers. He was born in 1928 so probably does not do much anymore, but sons Scott and Jim are now calling the shots. Scot does all the TV commericals and that is how I have become aware of him. Their ads are on the annoying side, but might be helpful to others. Here is a link; http://www.scotthoy.com/
                    I went to website. I have seen them in Vermillion and around SF, but don't know them. On a serious side, how you feeling pal?

Comment

I went to website. I have seen them in Vermillion and around SF, but don't know them. On a serious side, how you feeling pal?
                      Feeling good time to get some rest. Good night all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Feeling good time to get some rest. Good night all.
                        Take care of yourself pal. Praying for ya.

Comment

Holy ****, what a terrible thread.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Usd2 grads mommas wear army boots. There take that. That should get things riled up again.

I think its funny usd trys to say we suck for attendance by saying sdsu isn't good but atleast they are better then us. Usd fans have a wierd way of justifying things. We avg more then your stadium will ever hold. Sooner then later sdsu will have a new stadium that will comfortably hold more. I know plently of fans who don't come to games becasue its a pain some times. So we aren't able to maximize our attendance yet. The dump no matter how you slice it will always suck for a game day atmoshpere and will never be able to expand seating. Which would be awaste of money because their aren't enough fans to sell it out now.

Our games with ndsu, uni amd countless others are very good. Your attendence against ndsu and und uni aren't even close to sell outs. It doesn't matter whwo usd2 plays becasue nobody still wants to see um.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Usd2 grads mommas wear army boots. There take that. That should get things riled up again. I think its funny usd trys to say we suck for attendance by saying sdsu isn't good but atleast they are better then us. Usd fans have a wierd way of justifying things. We avg more then your stadium will ever hold. Sooner then later sdsu will have a new stadium that will comfortably hold more. I know plently of fans who don't come to games becasue its a pain some times. So we aren't able to maximize our attendance yet. The dump no matter how you slice it will always suck for a game day atmoshpere and will never be able to expand seating. Which would be awaste of money because their aren't enough fans to sell it out now. Our games with ndsu, uni amd countless others are very good. Your attendence against ndsu and und uni aren't even close to sell outs. It doesn't matter whwo usd2 plays becasue nobody still wants to see um.
                              Were you in the band? You fight like a girl. In addition to a weak post, it's uninformed as well. What is sooner, what is later regarding your new stadium? How many will it hold? If you aren't selling out now, does it make any sense to spend multi million $'s so you can be more comfortable? You refer to your fan base as loyal fans, but as you acknowledge in reality it's a pain in the ass to go sometimes? There's loyalty for ya. You then say the Dome is a poor GAMEDAY atmosphere? I have been in both, and played in both, and I assure you the experience in BOTH facilities is excellent when big games are involved. You will witness that yourself November 17th (unless of course it's to much of a pain to go). Then again so brilliantly you argue the Dome will never would be able to expand seating. Hate to tell you this genius, but in the facilities proposal going before the BOR, it will include plans making the west side permanent seating, increasing capacity to 16,000. That's gonna happen, as you say .......sooner than later. The only argument you may have correct us would it be a waste of money. The answer to that might be yes, only time will tell. But it is the exact same waste of money you will spend in making your new stadium larger and more comfortable. Personally speaking, I would prefer games outside, but if survey the league, almost half the stadiums are enclosed. Of the 4 schools in the Dakotas, only one has an outdoor venue. That has to give you a huge advantage in recruiting (rolls eyes). Now regarding your opening line, my momma didn't wear ombat boots, but my sister did, and lost a limb in doing so, and I would bet the family farm she could kick your arse. But understanding you meant nothing by your opening line other than an age old insult to start a ruckus, I won't take it personal.

Comment

I think Yankton P&D James Cimburek's tweet from the puppies game on saturday says it. "Welcome to Coyote football."Crazies" only good for 1/4,then go off to bar. RT@johncthayer: The atmosphere in the Dome is absolutely gone."

Comment

Working...
                                X