USeD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USeD

USD does not have good fan support across the board. SDSU has more fans - and you are more delusional. MBB and WBB really make a huge difference. The only counting first half of the season idea in FB is a good one though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      If you give them away,do they still count ?
      You tell me - SDSU gives away reams of tickets to local businesses, right Nidaros...

Comment

Truthfully (no smack), neither one of our schools have large and loyal fan bases. Admit it. Want one? Try NDSU, or Montana, or UNI. Those fans attend games and travel regardless if the weather. Just admit your fan base is blahzay lie ours is. It won't kill you to agree with a Coyote. Might hurt, but won't kill ya

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
          What the hell does that mean anyway?
          You called USD the Harvard of the Plains. That means i'm done as in I have nothing else that I need to say. You just lost your whole argument by saying that. So thats what I meant by I'm done and laughing
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by usdfbalum View Post
            you tell me - sdsu gives away reams of tickets to local businesses, right nidaros...
            wrong scott hoy. DONT LOOK NOW but an ambulance just went by.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              USD. Talks smack about how poor SDSUs attendance is. Still draws almost half as much attendance as SDSU
              Who's smacking. We agree our attendance is poor. If you are 5'6" and weigh 275, hey I hate to say it but you are fat. Numbers don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                wrong scott hoy.
                I am not Scott Hoy btw -and you know I'm right about the tickets given away - you are big man on campus - ask your AD next time he is bringing you a coffee and cookie at a game.

Comment

You called USD the Harvard of the Plains. That means i'm done as in I have nothing else that I need to say. You just lost your whole argument by saying that. So thats what I meant by I'm done and laughing
                  Thanks for explaining. Say no more then. Leave that to the experts. Haha

Comment

Thanks for explaining. Say no more then. Leave that to the experts. Haha
                    Hate to break it to ya but the only Harvard of the Plains is School of Mines.
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I am not Scott Hoy btw -and you know I'm right about the tickets given away - you are big man on campus - ask your AD next time he is bringing you a coffee and cookie at a game.
                      If a business choses to be corporate sponsor, I believe they do get several tickets which they have already paid for, nothing is free in this world, and an ambulance chaser such as Scott Hoy would know that. After all he studied law at usd. Annoying Scott has to be one of your favorite alums.

Comment

If a business choses to be corporate sponsor, I believe they do get several tickets which they have already paid for, nothing is free in this world, and an ambulance chaser such as Scott Hoy would know that. After all he studied law at usd. Annoying Scott has to be one of your favorite alums.
                        Seriously Nidaros, I don't know that name. I know the history of Rube Hoy, but not Scott. How old would he be?

Comment

Hate to break it to ya but the only Harvard of the Plains is School of Mines.
                          Really? Damn

Comment

Well all State of SD educated attorneys are USD alumni, Nidaros. USD even lets some SDSU Undergrads enroll.

Comment

Well all State of SD educated attorneys are USD alumni, Nidaros. USD even lets some SDSU Undergrads enroll.
                              Same thing with Doctors also?

Comment

Seriously Nidaros, I don't know that name. I know the history of Rube Hoy, but not Scott. How old would he be?
                                You never heard of Tex Hoy? Scot is his son and comes on KELO land with these annoying ads about settling an accident claim for x amount of dollars, he tells the audience "Dont do that " come and talk to us. Actually Tex was a good liability lawyer and his son Scott is following in his footsteps. TV ADs and all. Scott probably is a tiger in the courtroom, but his ads are annoying. Rube was an AD and never studied law.

Comment

Working...
                                X