Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USeD

Originally posted by usdfbalum View Post
    Running the ball and playing good run defense is not something Stig or SDSU invented, Goon. I am happy SDSU is ranked - Stig can keep his job even longer and everyone can watch that guy hold your program back. Does he wear that phone book necklace during practice like he does on gameday?
    Arguing with Goon is like arguing with a girl. His depth of knowledge matches Hank Steevers pond. His reference to the fat kid playing dodge ball is something he would understand. He was that kid. He was a bandy so that's his area of knowledge, blowing a horn. He's never wore a helmet in his life except when kids beat on him at recess.

Comment

Fact: I have a USD Crew Team T-shirt...it was a club sport started by students about 12 or 13 years ago. The T-shirts were sold to raise funds. One of my sons participated and they had a lot of fun. I think it no longer exists.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Fact: I have a USD Crew Team T-shirt...it was a club sport started by students about 12 or 13 years ago. The T-shirts were sold to raise funds. One of my sons participated and they had a lot of fun. I think it no longer exists.
        I have seen those t shirts around as well. I didn't realize they had the club. He'll, for all I know they did practice on Hank Steevers pond

Comment

It's too bad the Hyperion oil refinery project is on its death bed. That takes away the possibility of the DakotaDome becoming a storage tank for waste sludge. Coyote fans will be stuck with that enclosed pit for another generation, unless demand for indoor grain storage really soars.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Good night this thread is a disaster area.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

That move was worth more money than you know Bunny.
              You mean $10M for your sports complex and another $10M to fund already existing educational programs right?

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                You mean $10M for your sports complex and another $10M to fund already existing educational programs right?
                No, actually I was referring to something else.

Comment

No, actually I was referring to something else.
                  Well, by all means, fill us in.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    Well, by all means, fill us in.
                    You will have to get Nidaros to beat it out of his friend Scott Hoy.

Comment

You will have to get Nidaros to beat it out of his friend Scott Hoy.
                      Scott and his annoying commerical are not my friends, usdlaw is Scott Hoy.

Comment

None of this chatter suprises me in the least. Did we all forget how classless the USD fanbase is over the break? I'm not talking about these two pissants on a frickin chat room. In general, the lack of class starts from the top down to the bottom. There has never been any control down there. When the AD allows the ticket takers to all wear "Buck the Funnies" T-shirts it just shows how bad it is. The whole place is a sh*thole.

The BOR has coddled these tools all the way through their move to D1 and it is time for them to get the beat down. I so miss dominating those clowns. It is going to feel great!

Scru the U!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Minus the FBS game, we have won 7 games in a row. We won some with a great passing attack, some with a stellar ground game, and the defense has improved dramatically. I like the direction we are headed. Are we going to finish the season with one loss? Probably not. Will USD finish their season with one loss, no way. Let 'em talk. Their season is over. It's all they've got.
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                            Arguing with Goon is like arguing with a girl. His depth of knowledge matches Hank Steevers pond. His reference to the fat kid playing dodge ball is something he would understand. He was that kid. He was a bandy so that's his area of knowledge, blowing a horn. He's never wore a helmet in his life except when kids beat on him at recess.
                            Ahh cute you guys are trying to be funny or insulting. At least you tried. Maybe eventually you guys might just say something funny. And eventually your football team might win a confrence game and maybe you might finally sell out a home game when sdsu kicks the crap out of your team when we have to play in the dump. But at least you will get to watch good D-1 sports then. and eventually your usd2 might finally be relevent as a university. Don't hold your breath though.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

All USD fans have to look forward to is a game with SDSU, just like the final years of the NCC.

Forget trying to smack on the dome, Vermillion, the football team, and attendance...

USD is the first school in the history of the NCAA to go DI so they could stay DII.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                                None of this chatter suprises me in the least. Did we all forget how classless the USD fanbase is over the break? I'm not talking about these two pissants on a frickin chat room. In general, the lack of class starts from the top down to the bottom. There has never been any control down there. When the AD allows the ticket takers to all wear "Buck the Funnies" T-shirts it just shows how bad it is. The whole place is a sh*thole.The BOR has coddled these tools all the way through their move to D1 and it is time for them to get the beat down. I so miss dominating those clowns. It is going to feel great!Scru the U!SUPERBUNNY
                                You seriously need to check into some anger management sessions.

Comment

Working...
                                X