Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USeD

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Won again like usual? Apparently you are unaware of the series history, but then again from you that's expected. And regarding the dump comment, everyone agrees in the Valley that CAS is the biggest turd in the toilet. In the 70s it was a piece of crap. The field is like playing on scuffed up asphalt. It's not nice goon. Didn't your momma ever teach you if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?
    How many times has USD defeated SDSU in football since 1990? Not sure when goon was born but it wasn't much before that and I'm certain since he started paying attention USD has won maybe once or twice. My guess, SDSU holds about a 13-3 advantages in wins. That is pretty dominant.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      How many times has USD defeated SDSU in football since 1990? Not sure when goon was born but it wasn't much before that and I'm certain since he started paying attention USD has won maybe once or twice. My guess, SDSU holds about a 13-3 advantages in wins. That is pretty dominant.
      Pretty much, was born in 81. Started following SDSU when my older brother went there. Always liked them as a kid due to parents going their but starting following SDSU in the 90s. Yote fan can enjoy when USD won like 80 years ago. I Will enjoy the win we have on the 17th. I like to thing a program is only as good as the last time they won and the last time we played USD didnt win. Funny how the only outdoor stadium with capacity over 16K with real grass apparently sucks. Admitedly the time has come to update the seating and bleachers but I find it amusing when USD trying to claim how nice the dump is. 70s chair seating and rickety old bleachers and pack all of 9k if they are lucky. I think the dumps new motto should be limited potential because its never going to be any nicer then it is right now.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

By the way who is usd2 going to lose to tomorrow?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          By the way who is usd2 going to lose to tomorrow?
          I'd have to care to know. Go Jacks!
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
            I'd have to care to know. Go Jacks!
            I care because their opponent is ISU-B, who is currently 4-1 and leading (with SIU) the division. I'd like to see a 'yote win, but it isn't gonna happen.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              I care because their opponent is ISU-B, who is currently 4-1 and leading (with SIU) the division. I'd like to see a 'yote win, but it isn't gonna happen.
              Usd will probably try to lose which won't be to hard for them the way they play because if they win that would help sdsu at the top of the confrence standing and they would never do anything to help sdsu win the confrence.

Comment

If we don't start winning again, it doesn't matter what anybody else does. Go Jacks!
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Such a warm and fuzzy room

Comment

well if the yote fan or fans travel to Terre Haute they will come back with the impression that CAS is a palace compared to Memorial Stadium in Haute. That place is a pit (was gonna use the word dump but thats reserved for a silo in Verminville). The only other stadium worse than ISU-B that I have been to was the Univ of Richmond's old stadium. Although it looks pretty in a picture its still a pit.

Comment

Indiana State is our signiture win right now, so we actually don't want them to lose. The better they look, the better we look for beating them on the road, so them winning out helps our chance at getting an at-large bid in the playoffs.

In terms of the conference race, we have the tiebreaker over ISU-Blue, and the only realistic shot we have at winning the conference is to win out, therefore, GO TREES!
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        Indiana State is our signiture win right now, so we actually don't want them to lose. The better they look, the better we look for beating them on the road, so them winning out helps our chance at getting an at-large bid in the playoffs.

In terms of the conference race, we have the tiebreaker over ISU-Blue, and the only realistic shot we have at winning the conference is to win out, therefore, GO TREES!
                        I think ISU took appreciated your words of support today. What a massacre.

Comment

Pretty much, was born in 81. Started following SDSU when my older brother went there. Always liked them as a kid due to parents going their but starting following SDSU in the 90s. Yote fan can enjoy when USD won like 80 years ago. I Will enjoy the win we have on the 17th. I like to thing a program is only as good as the last time they won and the last time we played USD didnt win. Funny how the only outdoor stadium with capacity over 16K with real grass apparently sucks. Admitedly the time has come to update the seating and bleachers but I find it amusing when USD trying to claim how nice the dump is. 70s chair seating and rickety old bleachers and pack all of 9k if they are lucky. I think the dumps new motto should be limited potential because its never going to be any nicer then it is right now.
                          With that logic the South Dakota men and women's basketball teams are both better than both their counterparts from Brookings. According to your statement I am definately looking forward to basketball season of the Yotes dominating the Jacks.
                          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                            With that logic the South Dakota men and women's basketball teams are both better than both their counterparts from Brookings. According to your statement I am definately looking forward to basketball season of the Yotes dominating the Jacks.
                            With your logic my farts smell like rainbow sherbert and reality is only on tv and your fantasy world of usd being good at anything is a pipe dream. Really think about what your saying becasue usd will be lucky to stay a head of omaha as we go and make the ncaa tourny again.

Comment

With your logic my farts smell like rainbow sherbert and reality is only on tv and your fantasy world of usd being good at anything is a pipe dream. Really think about what your saying becasue usd will be lucky to stay a head of omaha as we go and make the ncaa tourny again.
                              Will never eat rainbow sherbert again.

Comment

Don't blame the messanger as I was only using your logic to convey a message. Not my fault.
                                How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                                X