Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology 2010 NCAA Women's Tournament

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    UT-SA - Roadrunners gave them a good shot.

Yes, that's right!! That would've bothered me all day. Rep points coming your way!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Those three were serious drags on the the Summit's overall RPI and computer ratings all year, and Something Must Be Done About Them!!! (Centenary is of course dropping out of the Summit League and Division I, being replaced by the University of South Dakota--a significant upgrade for the league.)
      Looks like a good acronym there. I like SoMB DAT need improvement maybe for those teams? (the B is of course silent, like the word dumb)
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

#13 Chattanooga led # 4 Okla St. 37-19 at the half, got out-scored 51-26 in the second half & lost the game 70-63.A 18 point lead isn't large enough if your going to let a team out score you 2-1 in the second half.Lots of teams let up when they get a comfortable lead instead of keeping the pedal to the metal & bringing home the win.Hard to regain momentum again once it's left you.

Comment

#11,the other SDSU,SanDiego St. is leading # 6 Texas by 10 , 9:33 left.Another upset in the making?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            #11,the other SDSU,SanDiego St. is leading # 6 Texas by 10 , 9:33 left.Another upset in the making?
            They'd better not use up all the SDSU-mojo . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              They'd better not use up all the SDSU-mojo . . .
              Will all these upsets be a positive or a negative for the Jacks. It seems to me that AJ can use it to remind these ladies just how balanced college BB is. It however could play onto the hands of the Sooners too as they will not be lackluster towards SDSU.

Comment

Wisc-Green Bay proved the bracketologists (who thought the Phoenix did not belong in the tournament) wrong by knocking off Virginia.

Comment

I do have to say, while I HATE losing... this game doesn't sting as much as the Baylor game last year... I didn't feel like the refs did anything other than call a good game and while I don't think we played to our ability, I think the team we were fighting against had a lot to do with that.... HOWEVER, I wanted the win.

I love and hate this time of year, because I love watching the Ladies play against the best competition in the country and I hate the season being over.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
                    I do have to say, while I HATE losing... this game doesn't sting as much as the Baylor game last year... I didn't feel like the refs did anything other than call a good game and while I don't think we played to our ability, I think the team we were fighting against had a lot to do with that.... HOWEVER, I wanted the win.

I love and hate this time of year, because I love watching the Ladies play against the best competition in the country and I hate the season being over.

I do think #53 got away with some really physical play. Akeem's daughter really liked to use her elbow to clear her way to the basket, but as long as they aren't calling it, she did the right thing by making the same move. The refs were better than the Summit League refs (which really isn't hard to do).
                    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
                    X