Bracketology 2010 NCAA Women's Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology 2010 NCAA Women's Tournament

12 or 13 seed in Ames???? as no Minneapolis.... against Nebraska.

Comment

Oklahoma

Comment

3. Oklahoma vs. 14. SDSU

In Norman. Not a great draw, but hey, anything can happen.

EDIT: Sunday night at 8:30 PM.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Norman, OK .... 3 Oklahoma vs. 14 SDSU

Comment

Probably the proper seed # but what's with ark litle rock gettin a 11?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              Probably the proper seed # but what's with ark litle rock gettin a 11?
              I think that's spillover respect for being in Middle Tennessee's conference. That's not supposed to affect the seed but we all know it does.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Sweet, a road game to start the tournament. Hopefully a fair amount of Jacks fans can travel to Norman and help make it a little closer to a neutral court atmosphere, as my budget/schedule won't allow me to make the trip.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  I think that's spillover respect for being in Middle Tennessee's conference. That's not supposed to affect the seed but we all know it does.
                  Middle Tn St., last time I checked we beat them... by a Bunch!
                  Just pulled up expedia.com nothing like $800 plus for tix to OK City...

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                    Oh, no, certainly not.

The NCAA selection committee is always interested in expanding its horizon, always researching teams, staying on top of things.

They certainly don't favor teams that they're familiar with--conferences that they're familiar with.

And, of course, even though most of the selection committee is based in the eastern US, they are aware of the quality of programs throughout the US. Gonzaga, for instance.................

Comment

[QUOTE=Kemo;150056]Sweet, a road game to start the tournament.[QUOTE]

I for one, am not surprised in the least.

Oh well.

The SOONER we beat them, the better.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Let's give Tevia Bungo a little credit. He patted SDSU on the back, noting we're the Jackrabbits, back for the second time in only two years of eligibility. It was a very nice, short compliment.

I didn't hear the final punishment meted out by Baylor's coach for the boxer who's playing that team. Is Griner eligible to play in Baylor's first game? Will she be required to wear the heavy gloves like in a title match or just light workout gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          Let's give Tevia Bungo a little credit. He patted SDSU on the back, noting we're the Jackrabbits, back for the second time in only two years of eligibility. It was a very nice, short compliment.

I didn't hear the final punishment meted out by Baylor's coach for the boxer who's playing that team. Is Griner eligible to play in Baylor's first game? Will she be required to wear the heavy gloves like in a title match or just light workout gloves?
                          It was 2 games - she's eligible

Comment

If a goal of the NCAA is to provide regional matchups,the question that begs to be answered is that since we got a 14 seed and had to play a 3,why wasn't it in Ames rather than Norman ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              If a goal of the NCAA is to provide regional matchups,the question that begs to be answered is that since we got a 14 seed and had to play a 3,why wasn't it in Ames rather than Norman ?
                              Yeah, the Summit doesn't get us any respect. Maybe if we pull an upset, NEXT year they'll pay attention.

For the record, and I have made the drive about 50 times, Norman is 11.5 hours from Brookings.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

In answer to the question,why Norman and not Ames,they only have us go one direction....staight south it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X