This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
    Watched Brooklyn Meyer try to carry West Lyon during the Iowa State tournament. Wasn't quite enough in the semifinals. Looks like a great recruit, not passive.
    Watched the game, she was double teamed or plus the whole game. She did what she could, she'll fit in with the Jacks nicely. We got a good one in Brooklyn Meyer. She's a walking billboard for SDSU, every time they comment on her, they bring up the Jacks, genuinely nice things are said about our WBB program.

Comment

• Watching the highschool girls basketball games, at work tonight, are there teams or players SDSU fans should be watching for? Class A or B teams etc. thanks.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Commits: Class AA - Hilary Behrens (2023) for Brandon Valley & Mahli Abdouch (2024) for O'Gorman

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaLee View Post
          Commits: Class AA - Hilary Behrens (2023) for Brandon Valley & Mahli Abdouch (2024) for O'Gorman
          I watched a few minutes last night of the BV game. Behrens reminds me of Kerri Young with her length and speed out on the wing and in the open court. BV and O’Gorman will play tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

I watched a few minutes last night of the BV game. Behrens reminds me of Kerri Young with her length and speed out on the wing and in the open court. BV and O’Gorman will play tonight.
            The SDHSAA Bracket shows Harrisburg advancing against Lincoln, not the winner BV? What am I missing

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post

The SDHSAA Bracket shows Harrisburg advancing against Lincoln, not the winner BV? What am I missing
              Looking at the wrong side of the bracket.

Comment

• Let's hope that Reese Ross decides that she really likes playing on the Blue and Gold court during the state tourney and decides spending another 4 years on that court is a good idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                  Let's hope that Reese Ross decides that she really likes playing on the Blue and Gold court during the state tourney and decides spending another 4 years on that court is a good idea!
                  Where are they playing on a blue and gold court?

"The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

Where are they playing on a blue and gold court?
                    Brookings

Comment

Brookings
                      When did we change the yellow to gold?

Comment

Brookings
                        Too much Summit Tourney?

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

When did we change the yellow to gold?
                          I sit corrected

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

Mahli Abdouch looking like the real deal tonight for O’Gorman. Great court awareness and high Basketball IQ for the sophomore. With Paige now and Abdouch a couple more years down the road, we should be set at the PG position for quite a few awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post

Mahli Abdouch looking like the real deal tonight for O’Gorman. Great court awareness and high Basketball IQ for the sophomore. With Paige now and Abdouch a couple more years down the road, we should be set at the PG position for quite a few awhile.
                              I should mention that Behrens was solid as well, scoring 20 of BV’s 37 points.

Comment

• Ellie Colbeck with 34 points to lead Fergus Falls to the Minnesota AA state tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X