X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    game goes to lightening delay. i think that means 30 minutes with no more lightening within a certain mile radius. i cannot remember the radius.

this is a bummer for the jacks as they really had momentum moving in their direction. Tori is struggling, at least by her standards, but she is still giving up almost no hits. and the offense is threatening in every inning. this delay kind of allows villanova to relax. hopefully the jacks can come back out and put the pressure back on immediately

ALSO, hopefully this does not mean that weather is going to change the schedule, because if the jacks get things going and win this game, i think they DEFINITELY want michigan to have to play another game TODAY after playing for 4 and a half hours already

also if they do not play another game today, that would mean having to win 3 games tomorrow to win the region. it seems like with the heat 2 today and 2 tomorrow is more doable
    I believe it's an 8-mile radius of field [and no, that's not just an excuse for me to pitch my "Ate Mmm...ile" flavor at the Dairy Bar (comprised of chocolate ice cream, strawberries, hot fudge, crushed pretzels, whipped cream, pineapple, carrot cake flakes, and coconut)]

Kniesche is striking out batters; yes, they're chasing, but she's been able to maintain composure.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    game goes to lightening delay. i think that means 30 minutes with no more lightening within a certain mile radius. i cannot remember the radius.

this is a bummer for the jacks as they really had momentum moving in their direction. Tori is struggling, at least by her standards, but she is still giving up almost no hits. and the offense is threatening in every inning. this delay kind of allows villanova to relax. hopefully the jacks can come back out and put the pressure back on immediately

ALSO, hopefully this does not mean that weather is going to change the schedule, because if the jacks get things going and win this game, i think they DEFINITELY want michigan to have to play another game TODAY after playing for 4 and a half hours already

also if they do not play another game today, that would mean having to win 3 games tomorrow to win the region. it seems like with the heat 2 today and 2 tomorrow is more doable

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Weather delay (lightning) now. Likely won't resume before 5pm CT

Jacks set to bat in 4th when play resumes

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    The announcer just said what i was going to type. Tori really has ONLY ONE pitch that is working today

the curve ball has been almost a total failure. i think she has one strike on her curve ball and she just cannot keep it in the zone

and the ump is NOT giving the high strike so if nova would stop swinging at it, they could make life very tough for Tori

all of that said, Tori is not the best version of Tori today but she is still finding a way to be tough.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Kelsey hits another ball by the jacks that is well hit but still finds a glove

still the jacks have Roz at 3rd with 2 out after some very heads up base running by her. but cannot get the hit to bring her in

hopefully Kelsey is finding her swing, her A swing has been a little bit MIA for a couple weeks. she has put two balls in play today and the ball to RF this inning was hit very well

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Rozelyn Carrillo with an amazing diving catch in outfield.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Yoder hits double and scores to tie it 1-1 after single by Daugherty

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Jacks leave bases loaded to end 1st.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Announcers already commented on boisterousness of Jacks' fans. I can really hear them now

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Halvorson drops a single to center. Appears ump is relatively consistent and merely has a condensed zone

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

She was really fighting it - gave up a run on a HBP and three walks.
    Ump's zone didn't do her any favors on a couple close ones. 'Nova's hurler needs to walk a couple too

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Game's on now. Jacks need to get out of top of 1st only down by one so Kniesche can regain composure
    She was really fighting it - gave up a run on a HBP and three walks.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    I see the game is scheduled for 12:30. Anyone have any idea on the chances of them being able to play?
    Game's on now. Jacks need to get out of top of 1st only down by one so Kniesche can regain composure

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Looked like batter interfered with Kniesche's ability to field ball on PB that resulted in 'Nova's run scored.

Leave a comment:

• Project-Badass
    replied
    Michigan and UCF go to extra innings tied at 2. SDSU will face the loser if they win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X