'Nova walks in run. 4-3, and still no outs

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Carrillo HBP. Bases loaded with no outs

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Jacks stringing hits together. Still no outs, and it's 4-2. 'Nova switching pitchers, with "ducks on the pond" ... err Jacks in the field at 1st and 2nd.

Roz Carrillo batting

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Reviewed play for potential interference by 'Nova's on-deck batter, but ruling on field upheld

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Series of Jacks miscues on what should've been a single leads to 3 runs by 'Nova, and there are still no outs

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Just showed a gent wearing the yellow & blue bib overalls. Seems there'd be the wrong kind of swamp action going on if those were worn in humid FL right now.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Kniesche K's herself out of trouble in top of 6th. Hopefully Jacks thump 'Nova in bottom half of inning.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

I hope they come into their next game a little rusty with the little vacation they've had so far
    at this point, i do not know if they will attempt to finish the whole thing tomorrow, or do they add an additional day because of all the weather trouble??

but as far as playing michigan, obviously the jacks have to beat nova and of course hopefully they do!!! then i hope that the two innings will serve like a warmup and the jacks will hit the ground running in the next game, while the wolverines need an inning or two or more to get focused

beyond that, these girls all grew up playing softball of course, and i am sure they have played in tourneys where it is HOT and they have to play lots of games in one day.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    WOW!!! Tyler just said there are now tornado warnings in Orlando

therefore the game is now moved to 830am CST tomorrow

jacks are gonna have a long day!

HUGE bonus to michigan
    and Bigger bonus to UCF

at this point, i think i would have Grace finish the nova game and have Tori ready to go against michigan, but i could also see where you say Grace did a great job against michigan and they NEVER hit the ball with any consistent authority against her. so you have Tori finish up with nova and then rest up for hopefully a championship game with UCF and let Grace have michigan again
    I hope they come into their next game a little rusty with the little vacation they've had so far

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    WOW!!! Tyler just said there are now tornado warnings in Orlando

therefore the game is now moved to 830am CST tomorrow

jacks are gonna have a long day!

HUGE bonus to michigan
    and Bigger bonus to UCF

at this point, i think i would have Grace finish the nova game and have Tori ready to go against michigan, but i could also see where you say Grace did a great job against michigan and they NEVER hit the ball with any consistent authority against her. so you have Tori finish up with nova and then rest up for hopefully a championship game with UCF and let Grace have michigan again

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Definitely not how I wanted that inning to progress, but Jacks just need to hold them and then get one run
    well it is not an ideal situation for a left handed slapper. but if you are not confident that you can hit the ball to the first base side of the field then you MUST BUNT. this is the fifth inning of an elimination game. you have to get that job done

but beyond that, once again Roz absolutely crushed the ball to the track in right but the jacks dont catch a break at all. Cylie also hit the ball hard and to the wall but not as crisply as the ball from Roz and you could tell if it did not go over that they would have time to run it down

AND YES you are correct. they just need to keep trusting their pitcher and their D and get one more run on the board

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    during the first delay, they seemed to be indicating a hope to get the michigan game in tonight still

gotta believe that is impossible now. it is already after 9pm in florida and it will be at least 930 before the next pitch is thrown

they would obviously take at least 30 minutes between games so another game seems unlikely to start before 1030pm florida time. i wish they would but i would be way beyond shocked it they tried to play another game tonight

this weather has been a GIANT GIANT bonus to michigan!!

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    leadoff Daugherty gets on and moves to second on a passed ball with no outs

seems there needs to be a better effort to get her to 3rd base with less than 2 outs. both Roz and Cylie hit the ball to the warning track, and we would have scored easily if Peyton would have been at 3rd.

now we need the bottom of the order to get something done in the 6th or the top of the lineup will not come up again
    and once again i am feeling frustration that we have at least one more batter than we should have to get past in order to have Roz and Cylie bat again. if you are going to put someone ahead of them, that player needs to be EXTREMELY reliable at moving the runner over. which is the situation that they just failed to do((((

another lightening delay, AWESOME)) well at least the girls should be used to weather challenges
    Definitely not how I wanted that inning to progress, but Jacks just need to hold them and then get one run

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    leadoff Daugherty gets on and moves to second on a passed ball with no outs

seems there needs to be a better effort to get her to 3rd base with less than 2 outs. both Roz and Cylie hit the ball to the warning track, and we would have scored easily if Peyton would have been at 3rd.

now we need the bottom of the order to get something done in the 6th or the top of the lineup will not come up again
    and once again i am feeling frustration that we have at least one more batter than we should have to get past in order to have Roz and Cylie bat again. if you are going to put someone ahead of them, that player needs to be EXTREMELY reliable at moving the runner over. which is the situation that they just failed to do((((

another lightening delay, AWESOME)) well at least the girls should be used to weather challenges

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Reports of lightning within eight-mile radius, so additional delay(s) possible

Leave a comment:

Working...
X