Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jakejc795
    replied
    Nicole Mendes just said winner survives for "another two games," but it'd be lose and "done" for either Jacks or Wolverines, right?

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
    WHY is this game not starting? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are getting close to an hour after last game ended. we are already over an hour past the schedule. the plan was to wait 30 minutes. handshakes and everything were done by 1040 the game should have started at ten after 11

the longer they wait the more the jacks cool off. EVERYTHING about the last two days has been a break for michigan!! it is time for the jacks to start getting some breaks
    I think the announcer misspoke when he said it would only be 1/2 hour. ESPN+ is showing an 11:25 start time.

Side note, I'm thankful these games are airing on ESPN+. It's awesome being able to watch the Jacks

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

well i would LOVE to say that i think that the odds are WAY in the jacks favor, but.....

the jacks seem to really be determined to live on the edge lately. if you watched the after game interview with Roz she said she thought that they hit the ball better than michigan did in game one. I AGREE!

i think they outplayed michigan in every part of the game, but the scoreboard has the final say. they DEFINITELY CAN WIN this game!! it would be really REALLY nice to jump ahead early
    I watched the postgame. Hopefully the Jacks don't need the rally chain this game. Michigan is "home" team, right?

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    WHY is this game not starting? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are getting close to an hour after last game ended. we are already over an hour past the schedule. the plan was to wait 30 minutes. handshakes and everything were done by 1040 the game should have started at ten after 11

the longer they wait the more the jacks cool off. EVERYTHING about the last two days has been a break for michigan!! it is time for the jacks to start getting some breaks

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I was thinking it'd be "eat my feelings" ice cream after 'Cats scored three, but a savvy challenge by Coach Wood, great pitching and defense, and Jacktastic hitting reigned supreme that game.

I expect the Jacks will avenge earlier loss to Michigan and advance.
    well i would LOVE to say that i think that the odds are WAY in the jacks favor, but.....

the jacks seem to really be determined to live on the edge lately. if you watched the after game interview with Roz she said she thought that they hit the ball better than michigan did in game one. I AGREE!

i think they outplayed michigan in every part of the game, but the scoreboard has the final say. they DEFINITELY CAN WIN this game!! it would be really REALLY nice to jump ahead early

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

i wouldnt even know where to begin

as i said last night, lets hope that the jacks are fully into game mode now and STAY there, while it takes michigan a while to get locked in
    I was thinking it'd be "eat my feelings" ice cream after 'Cats scored three, but a savvy challenge by Coach Wood, great pitching and defense, and Jacktastic hitting reigned supreme that game.

I expect the Jacks will avenge earlier loss to Michigan and advance.

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

i wouldnt even know where to begin

as i said last night, lets hope that the jacks are fully into game mode now and STAY there, while it takes michigan a while to get locked in

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Jacks win on deep drive to left center by Lenox. Rematch with Wolverines awaits at approx. 11:25 CT
    Last edited by jakejc795; 05-22-2022, 10:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Stellar diving play in foul territory near third by Masterson to end inning.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    White back in to pitch for 'Cats

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Glanzer and Co. hold 'Nova scoreless to start 8th. Hoping Jacks end it early in their half of inning

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Glanzer in to pitch top of 8th

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Headed to extra innings

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Bloop single from Lenox ties score, and still no outs

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Initially had ball ruled fail resulting in force out at home. Overturned after SDSU challenge. Still no outs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X