2013 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Recruiting List

South Dakota St has offered Logan Doyle and he has an official visit scheduled in October

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...Ctext%7CSports

Comment

For those who are interested is seeing what Severyn and some other local kids look like on the court, here are videos of the Dakota Schoolers playing the Minnesota Magic Elite in a summer league game:

Lots of talent on this court! Lane is #34 for the Schoolers (Navy Blue/White jerseys), but there are some other on this court to be noted as well.

Schoolers
        Zach Hanson (#40): Creighton commit who is Lane's high school teammate and held an offer from the Jacks.
        Skyler Flatten (#0): Holds offer from SDSU and Drake
        Cole Langer (#10): SDSU Football commit.

Magic Elite
        Joe Aase (#21): holds 6 known DI offers and has interest from SDSU
        Reggie Lynch (#55): Hold offer from Drake and a couple others. Not sure how interested the Jacks are.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          Great news for the Jacks! Skyler Flatten you're next!
          I hope so.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I had a conversation with a high school coach about lane and here are some of things this coach said
            paraphrasing but things like quick, smart, good shooter, lenghty, and the 2 things that stuck in my head were he doesn't realize just how good he is and he is still growing into his body
            I've heard similar things from others and if its true sdsu could have a special recruit on their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
              ... its Lane Severyn from Pierre who has committed. 6'5" wing. This comes from TV's twitter-
              "Pierre senior wing Lane Severyn (6-5) has given a verbal to SDSU for hoops, per his sister, Kaitlyn. She is also a Jacks recruit."
              Double like. This is really good news.
              This space for lease.

Comment

I watched or listened to basically all of Pierre's games the last two years and I agree with what the coach joeboo mentioned said. The level he went to when Hanson got hurt last year was absolutely ridiculous. He probably averaged close to 25 points and 10 boards. He's very naturally gifted. Not to say he doesn't put in work in the gym because he does but I still think he's learning. He will be an interesting recruit to watch this year and I'm happy I get to watch him several times.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  I watched or listened to basically all of Pierre's games the last two years and I agree with what the coach joeboo mentioned said. The level he went to when Hanson got hurt last year was absolutely ridiculous. He probably averaged close to 25 points and 10 boards. He's very naturally gifted. Not to say he doesn't put in work in the gym because he does but I still think he's learning. He will be an interesting recruit to watch this year and I'm happy I get to watch him several times.
                  I think if he learns to play with in his game, push when to push and shoot when to shoot and use his skill set and learn the game more, he will be a stud for us. I think his freshman year might be a learning curve to see what goes on at this level, but once he realizes how good he can be, it will be something special to watch. to bad hanson didnt want to join him.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I ve had the opportunity to watch this kid a couple of times. Only thing I can say is that he is a great get for the Jackrabbits.

GBGBGJ

Originally posted by mango4 View Post

Comment

Coach Nagy just said on twitter he got his second recruit of the day to commit

Comment

Is it basketball season yet
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          Is it basketball season yet
                          From doom and gloom to great expectations, how things can change in just a short period of time. I love it.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Per TV:

Logan Doyle, a 6-8 PF from Alexandria, Minn., said that he has given a verbal to SDSU for men's basketball. Averaged 13 and 11 as a junior.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              Per TV:

Logan Doyle, a 6-8 PF from Alexandria, Minn., said that he has given a verbal to SDSU for men's basketball. Averaged 13 and 11 as a junior.
                              had a standing offer from Western Illinois as well as a handful of local D-II schools. Had been on campus for an unofficial a few weeks back and had recently scheduled an official for October and was recently (possibly today) extended the offer by the coaching staff

Comment

Gophers were looking at Doyle as a walk-on.

http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...rrer_id=334835

Comment

Working...
                                X