Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Recruiting List

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2013 Recruiting List

    An up to date list of 2013 basketball recruits can be found at http://www.jackrabbitden.com/2013-ba...ll-recruiting/
    Last edited by MinneapolisJack; 08-04-2012, 12:49 PM.
    http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

  • #2
    Re: 2013 Recruiting List

    We're looking well beyond 2011 on the recruiting trail, as we're getting pub for recruiting Toby Hegner, a 6'7" kid from Wisconsin in the class of 2013.

    http://www.ny2lasports.com/daily_dim...px?dimeid=1087
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 2013 Recruiting List

      Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      We're looking well beyond 2011 on the recruiting trail, as we're getting pub for recruiting Toby Hegner, a 6'7" kid from Wisconsin in the class of 2013.

      http://www.ny2lasports.com/daily_dim...px?dimeid=1087
      It says we are also looking at Matthew Thomas the young man pictured just below Toby. I've seen a few of these sites mix up SDSU and USD so keep that in mind.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

      We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 2013 Recruiting List

        Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        It says we are also looking at Matthew Thomas the young man pictured just below Toby. I've seen a few of these sites mix up SDSU and USD so keep that in mind.

        A Jesperson is the travel coach, so I would assume it is the father or relative of the Jesperson that we were recruiting. So good chance this one is SDSU.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 2013 Recruiting List

          Originally posted by MinneapolisJack View Post
          Offered:
          SG Lane Severyn / 6'3" ?? lbs / Pierre, SD (Riggs) http://m.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.d...emplate=wapart
          PF Zach Hanson / 6'7" ?? lbs / Pierre, SD (Riggs) http://m.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.d...emplate=wapart
          Anyone in the Mitchell area, Pierre plays at the Corn Palace against the Kernels. Both have had solid years so far and are leading a very young Governor squad.

          Last time against Mitchell, Severyn had 28 I believe.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 2013 Recruiting List

            Originally posted by mango4 View Post
            Anyone in the Mitchell area, Pierre plays at the Corn Palace against the Kernels. Both have had solid years so far and are leading a very young Governor squad.

            Last time against Mitchell, Severyn had 28 I believe.
            Severyn is now 6'4" and Hanson is 6'8". Both are sophs this year.
            Last edited by 67jack; 01-27-2011, 04:07 PM.
            When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 2013 Recruiting List

              Don't know anything about these two but SDSU has got to KEEP the in-state kids if they plan on getting things done.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 2013 Recruiting List

                SDSU had two Pierre players slip away in the recent past (Tveidt & Willard), so I'm glad to see we are on these two early.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 2013 Recruiting List

                  Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                  SDSU had two Pierre players slip away in the recent past (Tveidt & Willard), so I'm glad to see we are on these two early.
                  Exactly. These two are already some of the best in the state and they are only going to get better.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 2013 Recruiting List

                    Added Carson Shanks to the list
                    http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 2013 Recruiting List

                      Shanks is goin' big.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 2013 Recruiting List

                        Shanks already been shown major interest from Wisconsin, Northern Iowa, and Colorado State without ever playing a varsity basketball game. No way he's going to SDSU. Cross him off the list.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: 2013 Recruiting List

                          Originally posted by StefaniGermanotta View Post
                          Shanks already been shown major interest from Wisconsin, Northern Iowa, and Colorado State without ever playing a varsity basketball game. No way he's going to SDSU. Cross him off the list.

                          This is my understanding at this point in time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: 2013 Recruiting List

                            Jacks have interest in Joe Aase, 6'7" F/C from Austin, MN according to his dad's blog:

                            My son Joe has just finished his sophomore year of high school, and so as a member of the Class of 2013 this was the first day he could receive calls from Division I basketball coaches, according to NCAA rules. Today heís talked with coaches from Cal Poly, Illinois-Chicago and South Dakota State. Itís an interesting process, and our first experience with it at the D1 level.

                            http://social-media-university-globa...season-begins/

                            The link also has some good video on the kid.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: 2013 Recruiting List

                              Growing up near Austin, I remember the run the Packers had in the early 80's. They made back-to-back trips to the state tourney and Joe's dad Lee was a co-captain the year they finished runner up to Anoka. In their opening round of play in the 1981 state tourney, they knocked off Minneapolis North who was riding a 41 game win streak at that time. Redd Overton, Mr. Basketball winner for Minnesota that year led the Polars. The Packers were very fundamentally sound and played great team defense.

                              It appears that Joe has many of the same fundamentals down. His AAU team is having an outstanding summer and will be having some tough competition in upcoming tournaments. His cousin Tom plays for the Packers. Joe and Tom were 1st and 2nd team All Big Nine honorees as sophomores.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X