• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 recruits

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    Here is a video/interview of Jake Bittle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfc6C...ature=youtu.be
    Bittle definitely looks like a good fit. If his defense lives up to the hype, he'll be making a nice impact here in no time. I can't wait to see what he and Divine can do this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Bittle definitely looks like a good fit. If his defense lives up to the hype, he'll be making a nice impact here in no time. I can't wait to see what he and Divine can do this fall.
      I hope he's Divine but his name is spelled Devine.

Comment

any news on visitors this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
          any news on visitors this weekend?
          Matt Donlan was in town, that is all I know; It is an ACT weekend, and one of the reasons players haven't signed yet is because of their ACT score.

Comment

good point... take a couple of weeks for results?

Comment

Matt Donlan was in town, that is all I know; It is an ACT weekend, and one of the reasons players haven't signed yet is because of their ACT score.
              Still is according to his tweets

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                Still is according to his tweets

Yeah he was pleasantly surprised..... Whatever that means

Comment

He is on his way home.

http://twitter.com/#!/Oz_Matt

I like this one:

Matt tweeted "People really don't know how good South Dakota State is, #50 in the country and beat Washington by 20 at home legit"

Comment

Does anyone know if he was the only one on campus this weekend? Does anyone know if any more are planned for others? And does anyone know if he received an offer (or already had one)? I get the impression not yet, but I really don't know.

Comment

Does anyone know if he was the only one on campus this weekend? Does anyone know if any more are planned for others? And does anyone know if he received an offer (or already had one)? I get the impression not yet, but I really don't know.
                      Same question I have... some wing depth would be great!

Comment

Matt Donlan is on his way to his visit to the University of Utah

Comment

He goes to FL this weekend to check out Stetson. He says he is interested in Neb., Utah, IUPUI and SDSU in no order

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                            He goes to FL this weekend to check out Stetson. He says he is interested in Neb., Utah, IUPUI and SDSU in no order
                            Yeah, Utah is an unofficial but from the sounds of it would be #1 on the list. SDSU and IUPUI were officials as well as a planned official to Nebraska and the already scheduled one to Stetson

Comment

I think dust will continue to settle... as more LOI's are signed, candidates will be scrambling and we could be in a great position to add. A bit of the Cole Brodie football rule applied in hoops..

Comment

Yeah, Utah is an unofficial but from the sounds of it would be #1 on the list. SDSU and IUPUI were officials as well as a planned official to Nebraska and the already scheduled one to Stetson
                                JoeBoo, trust your insight on this. Is this a gut instinct or are you hearing things?

Comment

Working...
                                X