• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 recruits

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1

Comment

March 21st story about Bittle from The Collegian.

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/2012/03...ent-aftermath/
      Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
      Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

Originally posted by The Sports Block View Post

Discuss: Is this the best class yet, with just these two young men? Both sound like solid citizens with precisely the kind of skills the Jacks seek and have not always had depth at. Bittle looks to be a great addition in two places but what is especially intriguing is how how they will use Devine and how quickly he can physically and mentally adjust to the D-1 game. With his size and potential of intimidation factor on defense, he could be a HUGE addition if he can contribute right off the bat next year.

Comment

Impossible to tell now obviously, but any class is going to have trouble topping Wolters, Fiegen, White and Carlson.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            Impossible to tell now obviously, but any class is going to have trouble topping Wolters, Fiegen, White and Carlson.
            This.

Comment

Any word on the other guys possible for '12?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Various posters questioned the abilities of Fiegen, White, and Carlson over the course of the recent season. Until we have a team of 10 guys who average 25 minutes, 18 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists we don't have DI players. /sarcasm
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                  Various posters questioned the abilities of Fiegen, White, and Carlson over the course of the recent season. Until we have a team of 10 guys who average 25 minutes, 18 points, 10 rebounds, and 10 assists we don't have DI players. /sarcasm
                  I get the sarcasm, but not sure Fiegen, White and Carlson have done anything (yet) to put themselves or recruiting class in the SDSU Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                    I get the sarcasm, but not sure Fiegen, White and Carlson have done anything (yet) to put themselves or recruiting class in the SDSU Hall of Fame.
                    Agreed. Removing Nate from that class and it looks pretty average.

Comment

Well I think first of all you have to look at all the classes since going D-I. Having 4 guys from one class, start, contribute and stay around puts them as a solid class. Generally if you have more then 2 per class that contribute before their junior year its considered a really good class. I thought the Cllahan, Kai, group was solid as well. Also the Moss, Sargent group was a strong one. But four in a class who contribute the way they did puts them at the top so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                        Any word on the other guys possible for '12?
                        Matt Donlan is visiting tonight/tomorrow on an official.

Stated that IUPUI (who he already has visited), Nebraska and Utah are the top ones. But I read a tweet that said he liked what he has heard from SDSU as well.

I haven't seen him talk about who he has offers from or not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sports Block View Post

In the comment section at the end of the article we may have an appearance from the one, the only, lakesbison. The commentor refer Nate as "natalie wolters" as lakesbison does frequently.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                            Agreed. Removing Nate from that class and it looks pretty average.

That is a lot like saying "Take away Micheal Jordan and the Bulls teams of the '90s weren't very good". Nate is part of that Class so that Class is one of the best all times. It just is.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                              That is a lot like saying "Take away Micheal Jordan and the Bulls teams of the '90s weren't very good". Nate is part of that Class so that Class is one of the best all times. It just is.
                              I agree. The poster above removed him to make a point.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                                Well I think first of all you have to look at all the classes since going D-I. Having 4 guys from one class, start, contribute and stay around puts them as a solid class. Generally if you have more then 2 per class that contribute before their junior year its considered a really good class. I thought the Cllahan, Kai, group was solid as well. Also the Moss, Sargent group was a strong one. But four in a class who contribute the way they did puts them at the top so far.

This!

Comment

Working...
                                X