Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2012 recruits

Originally posted by rabbit_boy View Post
    Buddy told me he still has achilles/foot/ankle problems. Can't practise/play all the time.
    Could be, but if you look at the date of the camp he won MVP, it was post injury. I've read a little bit about him and it sounded like he was just getting back and this was last weekend. Some people think he should take a red shirt, and learn the offense, work on his shot a little bit.
    Last edited by joeboo22; 02-18-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

That camp was back in the fall. I found that too.

Comment

That camp was back in the fall. I found that too.
        yeah, I'm sure your sources know. I'm just going off of newspaper write ups and recruiting info.

Comment

Sorry Joe, don't mean to be sound critical.

Comment

Sorry Joe, don't mean to be sound critical.
            didn't mean it that way. Just stating that I really have no clue on this recruit or how he is physically.

Comment

We've played a couple games since the last post, 16-3 now, played the two weakest teams in our conference this last weekend. One team did have a matchup for Connor, 6-9 kid who outweighed Connor by 30-40 pounds. Good test for him. Connor posted his 6th (22-15-10) and 7th (35-17-10) triple doubles in 19 games in big wins. We play our last two home games this weekend before our conference tournament the following week where we are going for our 4th straight.

Comment

Originally posted by AKCoach View Post
                We've played a couple games since the last post, 16-3 now, played the two weakest teams in our conference this last weekend. One team did have a matchup for Connor, 6-9 kid who outweighed Connor by 30-40 pounds. Good test for him. Connor posted his 6th (22-15-10) and 7th (35-17-10) triple doubles in 19 games in big wins. We play our last two home games this weekend before our conference tournament the following week where we are going for our 4th straight.
                Almost half the games are triple-doubles! I sure am excited to see him in a Jackrabbits uniform
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Finished up our regular season this weekend with two wins, finished 18-3 and 10-0 in our league after beating our main rival last night. Connor had 23-15-15 last night. We are the #1 seed going into our conference tournament next week which is at our gym this year. Trying to win our 4th straight conference tournament title and then move on to our state tournament in three weeks.

Comment

Impressive. Excited about seeing this young man in a Jackrabbit uniform for the next four years.

GBGBGJ

Originally posted by AKCoach View Post
                    Finished up our regular season this weekend with two wins, finished 18-3 and 10-0 in our league after beating our main rival last night. Connor had 23-15-15 last night. We are the #1 seed going into our conference tournament next week which is at our gym this year. Trying to win our 4th straight conference tournament title and then move on to our state tournament in three weeks.

Comment

Was anyone able to figure out who the recruit was at the game last night?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                        Jumptv was so choppy last night I barely could see the floor let alone if there was a recruit in the house. You got me Joe, ask the 5-3 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                          I talked to him last night but cant seem to remember his name..sorry. but I do remember, he said he was from Green Bay, has lived in LA and Atlanta.

He said his teammate has already committed to the ndsu. I thought he appeared to be a nice kid, actually had a nice conversation with him.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU Dad View Post
                            I talked to him last night but cant seem to remember his name..sorry. but I do remember, he said he was from Green Bay, has lived in LA and Atlanta.

He said his teammate has already committed to the ndsu. I thought he appeared to be a nice kid, actually had a nice conversation with him.
                            Here is one of Brett VandenBergh's (2012 NDSU recruit) HS teammates.

Jordan Poydras (interview said he moved from Georgia to Wisconsin): http://www.umhoops.com/2010/07/19/qa...ordan-poydras/
                            http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...Poydras-103719

Comment

It definately was Jordan Poydras, quick search of his twitter page confirmed it...he looks like a long, athletic guard.

Comment

Coach Hansen was showing the family around the Union before the womens game. He was on the thinner side- looked like he could use a year to get stronger,which would be perfect to be ready when Nate leaves. The atmosphere in Frost and the love the crowd showed Griff last night has to help a recruit feel like SDSU would be a good choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X