Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kwsn...

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
    Be nice to Mick. He's a class act, and has written some incredibly good pieces on USD this year. Including one on Jenn W.'s fiance.

Plus the guy put a reference to Arthur Brown in a blog entry---that is so bizarre and out of left field that I cannot help but tip my hat.
    Zooropa's right. Mick's a good guy.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Noone from "the number one sports show in the sioux Empire" made it to the first Division 1 tournament game in SDSU's home state? Is this true? I am not going to be quick to judgement until I find out the facts.

(Not saying RabbiotinTea is being dishonest, only that maybe someone from KWSN was there but for some reason sat in a different section.)

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        Zooropa's right. Mick's a good guy.
        I like Mick's writing the vast majority of the time. I kinda feel sorry for him being stuck with the USD beat. Just think, how would any of you feel having to spend that much time on the topic of USD? Yuck.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Checked with a volunteer I know who works the media area and he said he has not seen a KWSN person all weekend. If true, then unbelievable.

Comment

Ignorance is bliss. It'll be easier for Craig to take shots at State if he spends his time doing his usual reasearch. That would include reading what someone else wrote in the Argus, delving into the smack section of SDSUfans.com, and perusing the know-it-alls at Bisonville.

In all fairness, I'm sure those guys had to cover playoff H.S. basketball games on Saturday. Sunday...I guess I like my time away from my job as well. Maybe they were with their families in the cheap seats like the rest of us. I doubt it, but I'll let someone else sit through their nonsense to find out.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Not sure if they were doing HS games on Saturday. I saw Craig (wearing sweat pants and sweatshirt in case anyone thinks I'm full of baloney) out at a large store on 41st w/ the missus on Saturday around noon.

They could have been busy, but they didn't have anyone they could send? The first D1 tourney in the states history, etc, etc, etc, etc and it's in their hometown and they have free tix and they don't show up? At least from 12-2 and 8:30-10:30 on Saturday? If true, then this is all we need to know about this station.

Comment

And . . . Backyard Broadcasting is even one of the sponsors of the tournament.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  And . . . Backyard Broadcasting is even one of the sponsors of the tournament.
                  Isn't KWSN a Cumulus station?

Comment

KWSN doing alot of Summit coverage (as they darn well should) today. Terry V was just on...why does John ask 90% of the questions when it comes to SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                      Isn't KWSN a Cumulus station?
                      Nope. Backyard, same group that owns KELO AM . . .
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                        KWSN doing alot of Summit coverage (as they darn well should) today. Terry V was just on...why does John ask 90% of the questions when it comes to SDSU?
                        Because John is live at the tourney and TV was having trouble hearing Craig.

Comment

I see. But it's not just today Mike.

Today alone John and Bob have made mention (jokingly) of Craigs dislike for SDSU.

Comment

I see. But it's not just today Mike.

Today alone John and Bob have made mention (jokingly) of Craigs dislike for SDSU.
                            Who is Bob btw? I heard part of the interview, and also Coach Nagy just finished up. A good interview. He elobrated on Dale Moss's mother situation in Omaha. She is doing better and hope to get her up and around before some scheduled surgery.

Comment

The host that John replaced. Bob, last name pronounced Las-kow-sky. I just call him Rapid City Bob

Comment

The host that John replaced. Bob, last name pronounced Las-kow-sky. I just call him Rapid City Bob
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X