2011 recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 recruits

Zach Monaghan has already had a couple of huge games this year scoring 30 and 38 points.

Comment

• Re: 2011 Recruiting List

Added a JUCO SF who has an offer from SDSU

Jarrell Crayton

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...Crayton-120732

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
        Added a JUCO SF who has an offer from SDSU

Jarrell Crayton

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...Crayton-120732
        Could be a good addition.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

orginally from Omaha. http://www.scgenerals.com/mbball/10/jarrell.asp
          highly touted out of high school.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            orginally from Omaha. http://www.scgenerals.com/mbball/10/jarrell.asp
            highly touted out of high school.
            Reading through your link that you provided, it appear this young man has talent, but if he could not take the offers from Nebraska, Creighton and others, it suggests that he might have been a non-qualifier out of high school. Hopefully he has straighten out his academic record and will be able to get a degree from where ever he ends up, even if it might be SDSU.

Comment

Exactly what we need to do.. I figure Scott has upwards of 3 schollies to give... long athletic wing players and a true center. Spread the wealth Scott and give 'em all!

Comment

http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/spor...52aaa9d74.html

no surprise that Brendan Cougill who the Jacks recruited out of hs is now on the recruiting radar as he is at a JuCo, however bet is he'll end up back at Iowa.

Devoe Joseph who played for the gophers was granted a release from Tubby, wouldn't be surprised if Nagy inquires on him also. Kai played on a U-19 Canadian National team a couple of summers ago.

Comment

Originally posted by joeybrownerHOF View Post
                  I believe SDSU has offered Monroy. IMHO, SDSU has the inside track.
                  I'm guessing here that Josh Monroy is not going to be playing college basketball as he is not out this year with the Govs.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                    http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/spor...52aaa9d74.html

no surprise that Brendan Cougill who the Jacks recruited out of hs is now on the recruiting radar as he is at a JuCo, however bet is he'll end up back at Iowa.

Devoe Joseph who played for the gophers was granted a release from Tubby, wouldn't be surprised if Nagy inquires on him also. Kai played on a U-19 Canadian National team a couple of summers ago.
                    Joseph is supposedly looking at Oregon. Also,word was the first suspension was more than likely due to a positive drug test. And a player who has his mom call a beat writer to say he is transferring does not seem to be a Nagy-type player.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      I'm guessing here that Josh Monroy is not going to be playing college basketball as he is not out this year with the Govs.
                      Based on the reason for his absence anyone interested should proceed with caution.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Joseph is supposedly looking at Oregon. Also,word was the first suspension was more than likely due to a positive drug test. And a player who has his mom call a beat writer to say he is transferring does not seem to be a Nagy-type player.
                        I know nothing on the situation so make it clear i'm not advocating for it or reporting it, just saw that he had transfered and knew that him and Kai had played together, and said to myself wouldn't be surprised if Nagy atleast looked at it, I think he'd only have 1 year of eligibility left and could start at the semester next year if he enrolled soon.

And I know nothing of his troubles other then he got into trouble, and i'll say this; its funny how a month ago when he was suspended he was just a kid who got into some trouble and now he is a trouble maker/etc and all of the bad things according to the fan base. all what i'm saying is generally its not nearly as bad as it really is if he is still a member of your team, and once hes gone its horrible. probably somewhere in between

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          Based on the reason for his absence anyone interested should proceed with caution.
                          Agree, 1000 percent

Comment

I must of have missed something in the Josh Monroy conversation. What are we talking about?
                            Last edited by Jacked_Up; 01-11-2011, 10:12 PM.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Which is?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                                Which is?
                                So I am not the only one out of the loop?
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X