This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2008-09 Recruits

Any truth to the rumor that the big Krogman kid from Yankton backed out of his Minnesota verbal and is now interested in coming back to SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by astat32 View Post
      Any truth to the rumor that the big Krogman kid from Yankton backed out of his Minnesota verbal and is now interested in coming back to SDSU?
      I must say, not a great first post. First of all, the kid from Yankton is named Colton Iverson. And no, he did not back out of his verbal considering he signed a letter of intent on Nov. 15th to play for the Gophers. The Krogman kid from White River signed his letter of intent with USD.

Comment

I'm fairly certain that Yankton has a big kid named Krogman

Maybe they have two guys going to U of M because I already knew about Iverson, but I'm pretty sure they have a guy named Krogman going there too.

Comment

Is there an ignore feature on the forum. If so, I think we have a poster who I'll use it on.

Comment

According to the SD High School Activities Association, no Krogman on the Yankton roster.

https://www.sdhsaa.com/webforms/(2pt...x?SID=382&GB=B

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Maybe they have two guys going to U of M because I already knew about Iverson, but I'm pretty sure they have a guy named Krogman going there too.
              I think you are confused. There is potential of a current U of M player transferring to State. Maybe that's what you heard?
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

No Krogman. I'm fom Yankton and unless he moved in since last Friday, there is none.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                  No Krogman. I'm fom Yankton and unless he moved in since last Friday, there is none.
                  I'm thinkin we'd have heard about it by now. I believe our chain is being yanked.

Comment

I think the Moderators will have to check out astat32....

Comment

Krogman from ELKTON that plays for Augustana?

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
                        Krogman from ELKTON that plays for Augustana?

Comedy all around.
                        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Elkton - Yankton, what's the difference? Let's get off this one...

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                            Comedy all around.
                            No I was just pointing out that he might be confused with Krogman (the big guy)..Elkton with Yankton....and to say that he is playing for Augie..who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
                              No I was just pointing out that he might be confused with Krogman (the big guy)..Elkton with Yankton....and to say that he is playing for Augie..who knows...
                              I understand. I was just being sarcastic saying it would be easy to confuse Elkton with Yankton. Heck, they both end in "ton" if that means anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
                                I understand. I was just being sarcastic saying it would be easy to confuse Elkton with Yankton. Heck, they both end in "ton" if that means anything.
                                In fact they both end with "kton"

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X