Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Well I think I can alter the BYU code for our voting. I just need a place to put the java script on the internet.
    You mean a home for it,right.....ANY IDEAS?? Makes my indignation against BYU seem kinda phoney,oh well,lets get back in the game

Comment

I found a spot but I am not getting it to work. Not a big code guy so its difficult to figure out what is wrong with it. Thought I altered the correct things.

Comment

Looks like the site has been hacked.

Comment

Something fishy going on. WIU just jumped from 52% to 57% in the last hour and BYU shows 78% now.

Comment

Would be hilarious if BYU got DQ'd.

Comment

Just looked at the 6th Fan site. Percentages drastically changed. Bison down huge. UCF down huge. We dropped a couple points and ASU jumped up about 6-7 points. Either site was hacked or they threw a lot of submissions out, which looked like the Bison and UCF affected the most.

EDIT: Just a bit late on the draw.
              Last edited by Evolution Prime; 03-01-2014, 11:40 PM. Reason: slow typing

Comment

Yep something is definitely fishy...

http://6thcougar.dyndns.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                  Something fishy going on. WIU just jumped from 52% to 57% in the last hour and BYU shows 78% now.
                  and the UCF results flipped also, Definitely fishy or would it be phishy. Oh well we get 10k regardless right?

Comment

I'm probably done for the night then. If things get back straightened out by the morning, I will consider playing again. It looks like our match-up was the least affected.

Comment

Holy moly,this is unreal....Bison getting clobbered,Bryant getting clobbered,Texas Pan -American comming from no where to clobbering UCF,and we're down 7%...going to bed,see what tommorrow brings.

Comment

One more thing to consider,other than schools modifying scripts etc...maybe the contest has truly gone National,tens of thousands of voters nationwide picking their favorite school and casting some votes,could be the reason for the huge swing...it's not just the schools fans anymore....it's the whole nation voting.....we need PR

Seems all the schools that were losing are now winning,except for the Bison ,who were about even to now only 22%.Wierd ,it all changed in a short time period too! ... Sorry,some of you already thought about that.
                        Last edited by jackdaniel; 03-02-2014, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Idk, there's no way to explain UT-Pan America going from being down 72-28 to up 70-30 just like that. Same with Ark State. BYU gained 22% in one hour apparently. They all must be using bots or something. It's b.s.

Comment

Possibly, but unlikely. All this went down approximately at the turn of the voting day. I think it was either hacked or they started throwing things out or the code writer messed up somewhere. Unless we are closer in the morning, I am not putting much into this any more after all of this went down.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              One more thing to consider,other than schools modifying scripts etc...maybe the contest has truly gone National,tens of thousands of voters nationwide picking their favorite school and casting some votes,could be the reason for the huge swing...it's not just the schools fans anymore....it's the whole nation voting.....we need PR
                              I dunno, why would the nation suddenly take notice now? Something seems very fishy.

Really kinda pisses me off, feel like a lot of my and other peoples time has been wasted. Actually felt that way to begin with, when all the talk of everyone using scripts came up, but now even more so.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Telling you boys... Not in our control. Still fun and the advertisers are damn happy. We should be too .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X