• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Bison gaining on BYU

Comment

I wonder how much support a 48 hour session is going to get. I can't see many people having the time to vote for that long. As long as we stay dedicated, we should be able to hold them off. There is a slow trend of Western catching up during the day, and we have regained the lead by the night.
      "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
        I wonder how much support a 48 hour session is going to get. I can't see many people having the time to vote for that long. As long as we stay dedicated, we should be able to hold them off. There is a slow trend of Western catching up during the day, and we have regained the lead by the night.
        I think they are trying to organize groups to come in for blocks of time. So if they had 25 computers set up they would have all computers going fo 48 hrs straight. Creates camaraderie.

Comment

So where do you see the vote totals? I can see we are up 51-49% but some people can see the total votes for each team. I look, can't find it.

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            I think they are trying to organize groups to come in for blocks of time. So if they had 25 computers set up they would have all computers going fo 48 hrs straight. Creates camaraderie.
            That's a long way for Augie students to travel.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
              So where do you see the vote totals? I can see we are up 51-49% but some people can see the total votes for each team. I look, can't find it.

SUPERBUNNY
              Bison poster said some BYU guy found it...I have my doubts about that. Also reported that 50% of the total votes cast so far in this week's round (that was as of Tuesday I think) were in the Bison-BYU contest. I doubt that as well????

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                Let me know how my script is working. I've received some feedback from some of you, and there may have been an error in the script I asked you to paste in a certain location.
                please pm me back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  WIU setting up 48 hr marathon voting session.
                  http://www.wiu.edu/news/newsrelease....lease_id=11440
                  This is not good. The worst part? "Food, music and raffle prizes will be provided by Western Illinois Athletics."

College kids love free food.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                    TK22867 <-- This guys script is working great. It uses a free Google Chrome add-on and basically does all the mouse clicking for you. The code still needs to be hand entered, so I don't consider this cheating. PM TK22867 for the code.
                    I will fully admit that this "code" (if you can even call it that!) was developed for me by one of my close friends. "Mr. Anonymous" gets the credit here.

Comment

Assume we have some help out there, as we just turned another corner, moving to a 52%-48% advantage! My wife and I have been voting for the last couple of hours, and I was beginning to think that the 6-11 p.m. down time was still in effect, as I never saw any of the races change numbers. I knew it said it updates every 20 minutes, and so I guess the dead period is no longer with us. This is our chance gang...we need to push this as high as we can tonight! I am hoping that the Bryant movement has sent some AS voters back to their own race...if so, we need to take advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                        Assume we have some help out there, as we just turned another corner, moving to a 52%-48% advantage! My wife and I have been voting for the last couple of hours, and I was beginning to think that the 6-11 p.m. down time was still in effect, as I never saw any of the races change numbers. I knew it said it updates every 20 minutes, and so I guess the dead period is no longer with us. This is our chance gang...we need to push this as high as we can tonight! I am hoping that the Bryant movement has sent some AS voters back to their own race...if so, we need to take advantage of it.
                        I'm here with ya, let's do it!

Wow, Bryant has really made a run today. They're only down 4% now.

Comment

Edit: That's not it.

Comment

Someone brought up on the UCF board when they start voting against some of the favorites. I'm sure were already sone doing so. They are up big so,they have some time to kill. ASU is getting nervous as well and suspecting they are the victim of some scripts.

Comment

Wow, 3 of the 4 match ups are tight at 52 - 48! This has got to keep stAte from ganging up on us. I'm starting to like Bryant's game plan, (if indeed it was a plan) - lay low for days and then come out blasting with a blitz of votes. They've closed unbelievably fast on stAte!

Comment

Back to the voting booth. I feel like I'm voting in Chicago, vote early - vote often......

Comment

Working...
                                X