NCAA 6thFan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Early voting is in, we are currently ranked #1 for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Early voting is in, we are currently ranked #1 for the day.
      NICE. Been going strong for a half hour. Love the codes that are all letters. Hate codes with numbers.

That said, we are -45%. Ugh. Need #1fan!
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

just had a code that was nnnnn. I'm not even kidding.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'm cranking out the codes!!! Everyone stay with me. Fight off the sleepy eyes!! We've got work to do!!!

Comment

#19!!

Comment

Just passed Iowa St. Keep voting! George Washington is next

Comment

Just passed Iowa State. #19!

Comment

I am out for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    NICE. Been going strong for a half hour. Love the codes that are all letters. Hate codes with numbers.

That said, we are -45%. Ugh. Need #1fan!

I'm pretty sure that's how far off of yesterday's total. So since 6 pm to now we've already got 57% of total from the 24 hours before that. And that was the #2 top total too! NDSU is -75% now, and they were #1 yesterday.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Tapatalk
                    Go State! Go State!

Comment

If only I could get my right foot to run the mouse so I wouldn't have to switch back and forth from the mouse and keyboard....this would go much faster....

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_TUBA View Post
                        I'm pretty sure that's how far off of yesterday's total. So since 6 pm to now we've already got 57% of total from the 24 hours before that. And that was the #2 top total too! NDSU is -75% now, and they were #1 yesterday.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Tapatalk
                        Ahh...well then...that explains why it's moving in 1% increments...now understand the two different %'s I'm seeing.

Comment

Up to 18!

Comment

I wrapped it up for the night at 12...good job everyone!

Comment

I ran out of gas last night Tuba RR, YJ7 et al...but what a job the cavalry did!!! We were #1 in voting on the day...wow! Congratulations Jacks...you are one tough machine! I'm ready to go hard today...and I know some of you squeeze on from time to time. But when the troops arrived last night...the Rabbits roared up the hill. Sweet 16, here we come!

Comment

I'm getting in some votes before I head off to work. We are currently ranked #1 for the day. Some certain fans up North think the only reason why we are #1 is they are now voting for us to help us get into the top 16.

Goal for the today get close to top 10.

Comment

Working...
                                X