Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    I'm getting in some votes before I head off to work. We are currently ranked #1 for the day. Some certain fans up North think the only reason why we are #1 is they are now voting for us to help us get into the top 16.

Goal for the today get close to top 10.
    Got 15 min in before I left this morning. Go jacks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      Got 15 min in before I left this morning. Go jacks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
      same here.

Comment

Holy cow! I am impressed! I wonder if Hammersmith just invited in our biggest competition for the next round.

Well played guys, well played.

Comment

We just moved into 17th! Radford is ahead of us

Comment

Wow! 17th now. I must go to work now but I will be back to vote later!

Comment

Here is the link. Take some time to vote.

http://6thfan.ncaa.com/
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just punched in for 45 minutes - Radford is stubbornly hanging in there at 16. More later on.

Comment

Just moved into 16th Now were in the money$$
                  "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                    Just moved into 16th Now were in the money$$
                    You beat me to it J4D! Was plugging along and had not been watching the #. We are in the Sweet 16 group...wow!

Comment

Reading Arkansas State Scout board a few I feel are getting deflated due to the surge of the XDSU's. I think they were top voters for a wile until we got in the game. One posters is blaming weather as there is nothing better to do then sit at a computer and vote all day...which might be true.
                      Last edited by NWHSUandSDSU; 02-11-2014, 10:28 AM. Reason: Edited college name.

Comment

Just moved into 15th place! And I just talked to Roy (one of our posters) in Kansas City, and walked him through the process and he is going to start plugging in some time. We ARE on a roll #1JacksFans!

Comment

14th
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

14th place!!! Gotta catch Southern!!!

Comment

FYI over on Bisonville, they are plotting how to dethrone us at the top for most votes today! We CANNOT let that happen. Do not let NDSU beat us today.....I'm tired of them.

Comment

typing in these codes are really helping my keyboard skills. x7gpe etc. its like all over the place. to bad they arent like 12345 everytime. Thats way faster.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X