Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Originally posted by goon View Post
    typing in these codes are really helping my keyboard skills. x7gpe etc. its like all over the place. to bad they arent like 12345 everytime. Thats way faster.
    It is a little memory exercise as well.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

We went up from 4% to 21% over the 35 minutes that I was online this morning. A lot of Jacks must be voting this morning. There has also been a lot of twitter activity about voting, definitely the most that I have seen since we all started religiously voting a couple of days ago.

Comment

Between 11.24 and 12.00 we went from 22% increased voting in the last hour to 34%. Still at #14 at midday
        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          It is a little memory exercise as well.
          I noticed, and it helps me(I'm a hunt and peck typer,no formal training)that a lot of the same letters are used,i can go quickly (for me) to letters x,m,n, g, p,y,a,d ,c ,b ,w,e. Nice to aquire some benefit from the repetition.

Comment

Don't look over your shoulder,but there's a rabbit on your a**,and he's comming fast!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              Don't look over your shoulder,but there's a rabbit on your a**,and he's comming fast!!

Sure would like to get within a Zenner of the mighty TAB's.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                Sure would like to get within a Zenner of the mighty TAB's.

13th place keep chugging! carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  13th place keep chugging! carry on.
                  Let's not stay at lucky 13 long.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    Let's not stay at lucky 13 long.
                    I think #12 is in fairly easy reach and we will bounce past them...at least by early evening if not before.

Comment

Question for KU: can I make a claim for workman's comp for the carpal tunnel that I'm getting during my lunch break?

Comment

Very impressed with the Jack's fan base voting! Good job guys.

Hammersmith awoke a sleeping giant! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                          Question for KU: can I make a claim for workman's comp for the carpal tunnel that I'm getting during my lunch break?
                          Ha! There are all kinds of things to consider there. You can make a claim, but whether you're successful or not is another story.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Green1 View Post

Hammersmith definitely has some explaining to do. Good job today...

Comment

Originally posted by Green1 View Post

Yes he did, but I think we may have played our hand too soon and awoke another sleeping giant in the next round.

Comment

12th
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X