Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am feeling like usd might get the bison in second round

Comment

Rogers works in a Ric Flair reference during interview.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
        to be clear, i think bison were RIPPED OFF but i am happy to play villanova in quarter instead of them. i feel like idaho will more than handle albany and we see eck back in brookings for semi and it will be one of the montana schools in frisco unless bison go on that side and get hot. very very tiny chance that any school makes it to frisco that is not from MVFC or big sky
        They drew Drake in opener, with winner of that traveling to Bozeman

Comment

well coyotes get rematch with the OTHER ND school, if F hawks can get past sac st. und should get past sac st? yes? i feel like sac st losing yesterday possibly / probably should have kept them out. if they get handled by und that would confirm to me that MVFC should have had another team in the bracket

and usd, und, ndsu, and both montana schools on the other side of bracket. i would guess most people think we could not ask for any more than that

Comment

i am feeling like usd might get the bison in second round
            Unless they redraw the bracket that's not happening.

Comment

It looks like a pretty good path to TX for State. The other side of the bracket will have some real battles. Four, maybe five teams have a good shot at making the championship game.
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Montana should have cupcakes into the semis.

Comment

Happy we get to see a new team in either Mercer/Gardner-Webb in the second, should be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Unless they redraw the bracket that's not happening.
                    yes i realize they DO NOT redraw. i made the comment as a guess before they showed the und and ndsu draws

Comment

well coyotes get rematch with the OTHER ND school, if F hawks can get past sac st. und should get past sac st? yes? i feel like sac st losing yesterday possibly / probably should have kept them out. if they get handled by und that would confirm to me that MVFC should have had another team in the bracket

and usd, und, ndsu, and both montana schools on the other side of bracket. i would guess most people think we could not ask for any more than that
                      Argument could be made that UC-Davis should have made it

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFan80 View Post
                        Happy we get to see a new team in either Mercer/Gardner-Webb in the second, should be fun.
                        It's interesting that Villanova would be the most "common" opponent, outside of the 'guins of course. Looks like Jacks haven't played Idaho since 1979

Comment

i am feeling like usd might get the bison in third round. Fixed not for you. It could happen.

You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Argument could be made that UC-Davis should have made it
                            They absolutely should have over Sac State.

Comment

Rene Ingoglia needs coal in his stocking for picking Grizz to upset Jacks in Frisco.

Speaking of "gifts" -- gojacks.com suggests tickets will be available at 5pm CT today

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                                i am feeling like usd might get the bison in third round. Fixed not for you. It could happen.
                                espn analytics agrees with you Prairie. they have bison as the second most likely to win it all

Comment

Working...
                                X