No announcement yet.

Frisco Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m confused. I purchased my 8 allotted tickets, my season tickets are the cheapest (East side/south end) and I give the minimum as a donation. Do I have tickets or not? I’m hearing conflicting reports. I don’t want to book a flight if I don’t actually have tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
      I’m confused. I purchased my 8 allotted tickets, my season tickets are the cheapest (East side/south end) and I give the minimum as a donation. Do I have tickets or not? I’m hearing conflicting reports. I don’t want to book a flight if I don’t actually have tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Do you have a receipt? Are there any statements that say priority points may change the results? Did you receive an email confirming the purchase? If you answer yes to all questions, you are a winner!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Do you have a receipt? Are there any statements that say priority points may change the results? Did you receive an email confirming the purchase? If you answer yes to all questions, you are a winner!
        If he's like me, he got a confirmation email. Won't have tickets for another couple weeks though.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

If he's likg me, he got a confirmation email. Won't have tickets for another couple weeks though.
          The AXS mobile system does not have the instant feedback for tickets to place in your email/wallet/whatever else on your phone. I will give this a try so I do not let Ticketmaster own the ticket sales world.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not sure this is correct information. All 'Sales' so far are merely a request.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

The AXS mobile system does not have the instant feedback for tickets to place in your email/wallet/whatever else on your phone. I will give this a try so I do not let Ticketmaster own the ticket sales world.
              I saw the app mentioned on the confirmation email. Guess I was unaware they were accessible as early as today via the app.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

Not sure this is correct information. All 'Sales' so far are merely a request.
                Mine were confirmed with an account number and confirmation number with a no refund/exchange statement. It also alludes to confirmation email which I also filed. What does yours say on the confirmation?
                (The credit card is also responding with the transaction)

Comment

It seams they have changed it from first come to priority points..

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Go State! Go State!

Comment

I have two others coming down with me. I put in for three tickets in through the SDSU allotment, but I also have presale tickets to fall back on in Section 121.

Comment

According to the buzz on Jackrabbit Twitter, so far you have only submitted ticket “requests”. Tickets will be allocated tomorrow based on priority points and availability. That would indicate that not everyone who currently thinks they have a ticket will get one.

There currently are more available on the secondary market (AXS) than a few days ago. Of course, they cost more. I hope to be selling a few endzone seats there myself if I can get into the “SDSU section”.

Comment

Some clarification / corrections:
                        SDSU email said ticket sales to season ticket holders starting this morning at 8 am was on a 'first-come, first-served' basis. I understand that the actual seat assignment will be made after tickets go on sale to the public and those assignments will be based on priority points.
                        The emails also said we have to install the AXS App in order to receive the electronic delivery of the tickets. In signing up for the AXS app, you are asked to provide an email address and password. The address should be the same email you use when you purchase tickets from the SDSU ticket office. Presumably the AXS software will receive the email addresses of the purchasers from SDSU's system. I am uncertain whether I could have a different password for the AXS app so I used the same password when I signed up on the AXS app.

Last, I think the infor we've received states the tickets will not be issued until the first day or two in Jan;uary. Therefore, if you purchase tickets through the SDSU Ath Office, keep your receipt showing you purchase. That received confirms you're going to get tickets near lots of Jacks fans. The exact seat to be determined.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          According to the buzz on Jackrabbit Twitter, so far you have only submitted ticket “requests”. Tickets will be allocated tomorrow based on priority points and availability. That would indicate that not everyone who currently thinks they have a ticket will get one.

There currently are more available on the secondary market (AXS) than a few days ago. Of course, they cost more. I hope to be selling a few endzone seats there myself if I can get into the “SDSU section”.
                          I don't agree with the buzz on Twitter. My receipt says I bought eight tickets this morning and my credit card has already received the charge. The exact seats I will get with those eight tickets is to be determined based on priority points. (Some computer must be able to figure out which seat is better than another seat!)

Comment

• South Dakota State football season ticket holders may request tickets by purchasing through their online ticket account until noon tomorrow (12/20).
                              • Ticket requests will be fulfilled and allocated based on season ticket holder status, Jackrabbit Club membership level/priority point level, and/or giving history.
                              • The Jackrabbit Ticket Office will send confirmation emails or refunds tomorrow (12/20) at 5pm.

Comment

FCS National Championship Tickets
                              • FCS National Championship at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX on January 8th at 1pm
                              • Seating locations will be allocated based on Jackrabbit Club priority points
                              • Tickets will be delivered via the AXS App through Toyota Stadium
                              • SDSU will be seated on the east side of Toyota Stadium, sections 122-132
                              • This initial request and will be notified based on your Jackrabbit Club priority points, will recieve an email verifying if you will have tickets or be refunded
                              So does this mean that you will be notified immediately or tomorrow? I would assume the email confirmation verifies tickets or refund. I just saw the 12/20 answer to my question.

Comment

Nobody bought actual tickets today, you just bought the right for your name to be on a list.

Comment

Working...
                                X