X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frisco Roll Call

How many are going?!

4 of us went in the Spring of 21’
    We have 7 going this year. Flights out of Pierre and a VRBO booked in Frisco. Just need to acquire the tickets. That stadium is going to be rocking!
    It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
    How many are going?!

4 of us went in the Spring of 21’
    We have 7 going this year. Flights out of Pierre and a VRBO booked in Frisco. Just need to acquire the tickets. That stadium is going to be rocking!
    I'll actually be watching with family from Pierre.

If you're a non-season ticket holder nervous you won't be able to get tickets, I might be able to help snag you some, as I can buy them Monday.

Comment

DM’d you! Thanks
      It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

We will be there! Flying out of Sioux Falls. Coming back Monday. Last time, we booked flights after the game and with the weather delay during the game, we almost missed our flights.

Alumni Assoc will be hosting a big social Saturday night. Details TBD but that will be HUGE.

Comment

Also, here are the charter package options through the Alumni Association:

https://www.ebsports.com/teams/sd-state/alumni/

Comment

I’m in. Picked up tickets in September, just in case.

Going down Thursday and working a booth at the Dallas Safari Club Convention until Saturday evening. If you’re a hunter who wants to see an amazing show - check if out.

I’ll be on the Sunday evening American flight to Sioux Falls with a bunch of you.

Comment

What sections are the SDSU ones? 3 folks from Rapid heading down and looking for tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                What sections are the SDSU ones? 3 folks from Rapid heading down and looking for tickets.
                Information available via Jacks' ticketing site indicates "SDSU will be seated on the east side of Toyota Stadium, sections 122-132"

Comment

10 in our group heading down! 6 driving, 4 are flying.

Comment

4 of us making the trip. Flying out of Omaha. We drove last time, one time of that is enough.
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Information available via Jacks' ticketing site indicates "SDSU will be seated on the east side of Toyota Stadium, sections 122-132"
                      That’s very frustrating if true. In the Spring, we were on the home (West) side with the main grand stand. As the number 1 seed. Why wouldn’t we get that again this year??? It’s a small thing, but the west side had more concessions and was more built up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post

That’s very frustrating if true. In the Spring, we were on the home (West) side with the main grand stand. As the number 1 seed. Why wouldn’t we get that again this year??? It’s a small thing, but the west side had more concessions and was more built up.
                        I suppose it could be an error.

A prior bullet indicates "Seating locations will be allocated baded (sic) on Jackrabbit Club priority points," so it might've been rushed. The note's readily accessible via the online ticketing site's "FCS National Championship" button (selecting "More Info" button).

The site's not allowing me to upload photos to show you the screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

That's the entire East side. 122-132, stub hub has a nice seating chart, but their prices are crazy high unless you are wealthy, which I am not. I think I saw somewhere where the school allotted tickets are around 85 dollars ea, lots cheaper, correct me if I'm wrong on that though, if you can get one of those.

Comment

What bar or bars will the Jacks fans be at around the stadium? The bison can't have every bar locked up I wouldn't think.

Ended up getting tickets off AXS in the SDSU section. They were not cheap so hoping some folks get a shot at the $85 tickets.

Comment

Here's a nice drone view of the stadium posted on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                              X