No announcement yet.

Frisco Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I will be there. Will be looking for. 2 tickets if anybody can help. Go Rabbits!!!

Comment

11 from Pierre going were driving
      Go Jacks Beat the Hairy Cows

Comment

We have a group of 6 from Brookings. 4 driving 2 flying

Comment

My wife and I are going. Booked flights Friday afternoon from Sioux Falls. Returning on Monday. Can't wait.
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

I’m leaving Pierre Friday afternoon and meeting two others in Sioux Falls and driving through the night.
            Last edited by mango4; 12-18-2022, 09:59 PM.

Comment

We have 7 headed to Frisco. Plan on buying our full 8 allotment and probably giving to to another Jackrabbit. Season ticket holders buy all 8 of your allotment and sell what you don't need to Jackrabbits. Lets prevent as many Green and yellow fans as possible.
              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                We have 7 headed to Frisco. Plan on buying our full 8 allotment and probably giving to to another Jackrabbit. Season ticket holders buy all 8 of your allotment and sell what you don't need to Jackrabbits. Lets prevent as many Green and yellow fans as possible.
                Can you actually buy any?

Tried to get eight initially, and got a "The quantity entered is greater than the remaining availability. Please lower your quantity and try again." message. I even get the error with a quantity of one, and I'm almost certain I have enough Priority Points to purchase tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Tried to get eight initially, and got a "The quantity entered is greater than the remaining availability. Please lower your quantity and try again." message. I even get the error with a quantity of one, and I'm almost certain I have enough Priority Points to purchase tickets.
                  same here

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

now i says allotment is sold out. That is F’d up. I was in 8:02

Comment

Does anyone know what our allotment is. I’m guessing it’s in the 100’s not 1000’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JRFanatic View Post
                        Does anyone know what our allotment is. I’m guessing it’s in the 100’s not 1000’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        in the spring it was 3700

Comment

Ticket availability is based on priority points. I don't know any details but it was stated in the announcement. Got ours about 15 minutes ago

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Keep trying. Sounds like more tickets became available. Likely overwhelmed the site right at 8:00.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Ya thats why I always call the ticket office
                              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

I got my 8 finally

Comment

Working...
                                X