No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went from WR to TE back to WR. I hope he can find somewhere where he can make an impact.

Comment

• Would be great if Moultrie decided to pull the trigger. A recent tweet says he is still looking for the best fit. Well, two years eligibility that would be pretty much ideal for SDSU based on the roster.

Comment

• Jacks have offered Central Michigan WR Finn Hogan. Started 9 games last fall, has 3 years to play.

Comment

• Jacks get a commit from a top JUCO WR. http://www.twitter.com/elijahervin26...00229685567496

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            Jacks get a commit from a top JUCO WR. http://www.twitter.com/elijahervin26...00229685567496
            And so begins the new era evolution of Napoleon Rogers. Remove regional talents like Coons and Bauer (who were under utilized and only came in when the Jankes new it was a running play) and replace with his backyard Arizona players. He’s putting a stamp on his team! Probably start to mirror the Yotes philosophy. I’m sure regional donors will be impressed!

If Olson has any foresight, he will break and run after this year when the O line has been depleted.

Comment

• What are you on? Coons and Bauer weren’t good enough to see the playing time they wanted. They are moving down a level while we bring in fresh blood to help us continue to dominate FCS football. Ur way off here bud

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                What are you on? Coons and Bauer weren’t good enough to see the playing time they wanted. They are moving down a level while we bring in fresh blood to help us continue to dominate FCS football. Ur way off here bud
                Beat me to this. The Napoleon reference was odd, and, in keeping with the Francocentic nature of the post, I'd say someone has a guillotine to grind.

Having said that, I'll admit that I am curious to see how the OL depth evolves after McCormick and Greenfield leave

Comment

Jacks get a commit from a top JUCO WR. http://www.twitter.com/elijahervin26...00229685567496
                  Nice to see, but I'd like to see some secondary depth added. I looked at the roster, and I couldn't believe Beanum is a senior. Seems like yesterday he was vying for time as an underclassman.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTFJACK View Post

And so begins the new era evolution of Napoleon Rogers. Remove regional talents like Coons and Bauer (who were under utilized and only came in when the Jankes new it was a running play) and replace with his backyard Arizona players. He’s putting a stamp on his team! Probably start to mirror the Yotes philosophy. I’m sure regional donors will be impressed!

If Olson has any foresight, he will break and run after this year when the O line has been depleted.
                    What a ray of sunshine.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Nice to see, but I'd like to see some secondary depth added. I looked at the roster, and I couldn't believe Beanum is a senior. Seems like yesterday he was vying for time as an underclassman.
                      i think he gets a COVID year if he chooses to use it.

Comment

i think he gets a COVID year if he chooses to use it.
                        Yes, and so would Bock, but it's still difficult to believe they're seniors

Comment

What a ray of sunshine.
                          Maybe a Bison fan who just read one of my all-time favorite Rogers quotes.

JR quote.jpg

Comment

• I didn't like seeing Bauer and Coons leave, but I like the new receiver recruit. It looks to me like the coaching staff is responding to roster openings by trying to improve the quality of the WR position and the overall team. Jackrabbit fans will like that just fine. Fans of rival teams won't like it. That's fine, too.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by WTFJACK View Post

What's your guess....
                              1. Player's dad?
                              2. Player's mom?
                              3. Player's girlfriend?

Comment

• No dog in the fight, just observant. Sorry if feelings were hurt, figured a fresh perspective without rainbows and unicorns was needed for balance.

Comment

Working...
                                X