Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Bauer announced offers from Augie and Sioux Falls on Twitter today.
    YAWN!!!!!! come on Canyon tweet something that at least one person did not know already) haha)) as soon as anyone saw Canyon Bauer and Transfer Portal in one sentence those were THEE FARRRRRRR and away betting favorites. not sayin done deal but tweets about OTHER offers would be far more informative

for instance was / is there ANY interest from either party for a reunion with any of his recently departed coaches. if i am remembering correctly we have 2 former WR coaches from the last 2 years, BOTH of whom are now OCs at other schools.

Comment

Canyon’s brother played at Northern. But with the Bauer Elite Training Canyon and his brother have started I would expect Canyon to play in Sioux Falls for USF or Augie. I hope he has a ton of success. He put in 4 years here and was a good jackrabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
        Canyon’s brother played at Northern. But with the Bauer Elite Training Canyon and his brother have started I would expect Canyon to play in Sioux Falls for USF or Augie. I hope he has a ton of success. He put in 4 years here and was a good jackrabbit.

hope it is clear that i agree. was using some sarcasm and the comment was pointing out / poking some fun at twitter and the tendency by many to tweet things that nobody really needs to know

Comment

Gonna miss canyons blocking ability, he more of a difference on run plays than passing. I think will do well at D2 speed. I hope this also is a sign he was being passed on the depth And was looking at less time on the field for our sakes.
          Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

AJ Coons also in the portal

Comment

Zimmer tweeted out this is also part of the Griffen Wilde effect. After these departures it sure looks like he is going be a big part of the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                Gonna miss canyons blocking ability, he more of a difference on run plays than passing. I think will do well at D2 speed. I hope this also is a sign he was being passed on the depth And was looking at less time on the field for our sakes.
                100% agree his value was more in blocking and he was / is good at it! also, i very much believe this is likely a sign that he saw his role as WR3 being cut into if not lost

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  AJ Coons also in the portal
                  in my memory AJ was quite HIGHLY regarded as a recruit and at least NDSU and UNI also made offers. (do others remember that also??) for whatever reason the potential has not shown up YET on the field. again from everything i have heard he has been an excellent teammate and i wish him the best with his next team

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
                    Zimmer tweeted out this is also part of the Griffen Wilde effect. After these departures it sure looks like he is going be a big part of the offense.
                    according to some (Kurtis Riggs probably being at the top of the list) he IS / WAS going to be a significant part of the offense regardless of any departures
                    I hope the "experts" are correct on this one!! After this year the WR cupboard will be very empty as far as anyone who has produced on the field so we need Griffen or someone to fulfill their potential

Comment

• Appears the Harris brothers are no longer on the roster?

Comment

• Harris brothers?

Comment

• Yes. Jason and Justin

Comment

• Justin Harris is a running back, and Jason Harris is a wide receiver. They were freshmen last season and are from Illinois.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

• Dorrian Moultrie wide receiver portal transfer from Georgetown had his official and was offered yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                Dorrian Moultrie wide receiver portal transfer from Georgetown had his official and was offered yesterday.
                                Could be a decent option on KR/PR.

Comment

Working...
                                X