No announcement yet.

2021 Fall Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didnt they use hunter like kraft? Find ways to get him the ball? Did he get much playing time? I dont recall.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post
      Why didnt they use hunter like kraft? Find ways to get him the ball? Did he get much playing time? I dont recall.
      He played some special teams. He wasn't going to get any TE minutes with Kraft, Kunz and Heins on the roster, and he was behind the Jankes, the Oklahoma State transfer and probably some of the younger WR's. He likely wants more playing time as a position player, and I hope he finds a program where that can happen. Good luck to him as he moves on.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He played some special teams. He wasn't going to get any TE minutes with Kraft, Kunz and Heins on the roster, and he was behind the Jankes, the Oklahoma State transfer and probably some of the younger WR's. He likely wants more playing time as a position player, and I hope he finds a program where that can happen. Good luck to him as he moves on.
        I find that answer vague and unconvincing .....just kidding. Makes sense. Sorry i watched Rogue One the other day so felt like a good chance to use it.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

• Hunter tweeted that he is transferring to Colorado Mesa University.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            Hunter tweeted that he is transferring to Colorado Mesa University.
            Head Coach was a former assistant at U-Sioux Falls.

Same conference as Black Hill St and SD Mines.

Comment

• I found an email from the SDSU athletics that offers 3 game package for $99. The game choices are Lindenwood, Dixie State, So Illinois, and UND. There is no Jackrabbit Club commitment to purchase. UND is the latest game on 11/20/2021.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                I found an email from the SDSU athletics that offers 3 game package for $99. The game choices are Lindenwood, Dixie State, So Illinois, and UND. There is no Jackrabbit Club commitment to purchase. UND is the latest game on 11/20/2021.
                I believe you choose two of those games and UNI is one.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post

I believe you choose two of those games and UNI is one.
                  The three-game mini plan featuring the Hobo Day game vs. Northern Iowa is currently on sale through the Jackrabbit Ticket Office for only $99! That's three games for one low price! Fans may choose two additional games from the following:
                  • September 11 vs. Lindenwood (Dairy Drive)
                  • October 2 vs. Dixie State (Beef Bowl)
                  • October 9 vs. Southern Illinois (MVFC Home Opener)
                  • November 20 vs. North Dakota (2021 Hall of Fame and Military Appreciation)
                  That is correct. Hobo Day is included.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

• Did Running back coach John Johnson leave the program again?

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      Did Running back coach John Johnson leave the program again?
                      Yes. I guess he had family issues/reasons. It was immediately after the National Championship I guess.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post

Yes. I guess he had family issues/reasons. It was immediately after the National Championship I guess.
                        How many times was he here? Didnt he go private sector for a bit? Or was that a different coach

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

How many times was he here? Didnt he go private sector for a bit? Or was that a different coach
                          Bio here:
                          https://gojacks.com/sports/football/...n-johnson/2139

Comment

• Football season ticket holders and Jackrabbit Club members can now purchase single game tickets for the 2021 season.

️ jackrabbittickets.com
                            605-688-5422

Comment

• Heights/weights have been updated on gojacks.com. Brandon Lane is up 45 pounds and is now listed at 6-2 290. Who knows how accurate that is, but I'm really excited to see what he can do.

Comment

• The following are players that do not appear on the 2021 Fall Roster: Most we knew about. Karst Hunter, Shane Dailey, Torren Union, Jefferson Lee, Avian Thomas, Trajan Walhof. Not a lot of attrition compared to other programs. I'm sure most of these departures are due to anticipated lack of immediate playing time.
                                Last edited by JACKGUYII; 07-21-2021, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X