10/11/14 VS. Missouri State Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10/11/14 VS. Missouri State Bears

Attendance was 11,348 according to GoJacks.com.
    "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
      Attendance was 11,348 according to GoJacks.com.

I was in section j and couldnt see how the student turnout was. How was it?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        I was in section j and couldnt see how the student turnout was. How was it?
        Half full at kickoff and less than a quarter full at the end of the game. Those that stayed were loud! Good job to all of us who were there that cheered like crazy and made noise!
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          No doubt about Wieneke, if he stays healthy, he will put up a bunch of numbers, and will be giving D coordinators fits. We need to have a QB get the ball to these two guys. I think Wieneke took some pressure off Schnieder and vise versas. Finnes was to jittery to make any judgment about his abilities. It was my kind of game. I think those fans who left at half time and before, now regret that decision.
          I apparently did not make myself clear or I said something I did not really mean. I was thinking more of Finnes than Lujan when I said we need a QB to get the ball to the receivers. I think Finnes was spooked out and very surprised when the coaches said "your going in the next series." Most guys who are third and below in the depth chart would be. Lujan did great last night and I suspect Sumner would have done as good or better. I suppose I was too thinking next year and years after. Not very clear on my comments in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
            I'm done wasting my time debating with folks who give up and throw the team, coaches, and the players under the bus before it's even halftime.
            Have a little faith in your team.
            What a difference a year makes...

That call equates to telling the dealer to hit when you are sitting on 20.

Even though they tried to call it off, to call it in the first place is simply indefensible.

I guarantee you many of the players gave a "WTF" to each other after that.

I refuse to comment on the rest of the game because it is not fair to our players to do so.

The worst part of it all is that these coaching blunders were made on the big stage for everyone to see...including potential recruits.

To tie it into the bigger story of the day, no way Craig Bohl makes that call.

IMO, our players and the UNI kicker and QB got us in the playoffs....not our coaches.
            Unfair to judge our performance past the fake punt call. Deflated everyone after that.

Stig, Moore, everyone associated with that call should feel bad about it.

Just when I was starting to have faith in our staff again.

This horse will be black and blue by the time I'm done with it.
            Agreed 1 bazillion percent. Completely changed the schematic of the game.

I normally defend them, but I am pinning this likely loss 100% on the coaches. Way to f!'k it up gentlemen.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Sheesh. Nice research, but you have way too much time on your hands. All of those posts were in reference to the fake punt call.

Isn't a man allowed to change! I can change!

Comment

. Lol

Sometimes we all get a little frustrated.

Comment

lol. Nice post.

Comment

Is this what they mean when they say "don't say something you may regret later"....LOL I'm probably guilty of doing that myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      Exactly what I expected. Best running back in scholl history and we play like this. Someone has to answer for this. We are dropping all kinds of money on this program. simply unacceptable.
                      Curious, did you get the answer you were looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        Is this what they mean when they say "don't say something you may regret later"....LOL I'm probably guilty of doing that myself.
                        I believe we could all go back and read the Eastern Washington GDT and cringe a little, so yes.

This week's game was a classic example of why we should all (including myself) just calm down and let the game run its course before posting something you'll regret later. There is plenty of time to take shots at the program after the game concludes and Tyler interviews Stig. Case in point, the Finnes substitution. I was disgusted when it happened, but perfectly okay once I heard Stig's explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          Werent our d lineman up on the line of scrimmage more? Allowing them to use leverage a little better thus holding the line of scrimmage. Gives our linebackers a chance to use their speed and fill gaps.
                          Yes they were up closer to the line, and not doing as much of the "zone read" and more trying to create penetration. In the first half I don't remember a run play that was stopped for less than 4 yards, and the two TD runs by the quarterback he went untouched. In the second half probably close to half the runs went for no gain, and don't recall any that were for more than 10 yards. If there weren't any scheme adjustments made at halftime then someone gave a hell of an inspirational speech because it looked like two different teams in terms of aggressiveness and speed to the ball. Whatever it was glad to see it happen and hope we can continue it

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                            game over
                            Always love coming home after the game and reading the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                              Always love coming home after the game and reading the board.
                              It was such a crazy thought that i put in to words....my post should be pinned to the top of the board where i can be publicly shamed for decades

Comment

Monday and I still have no voice, can't say it wasn't worth it though. What a fun game to be at, in the second half that is LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X