• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10/11/14 VS. Missouri State Bears

Great second half by the D.

Comment

It certainly wasn't pretty , but it was a gut check and the Jacks passed.

Comment

After criticizing Lujan early on, I was impressed with his play after he came back in. Had some good throws in the 2nd half.

Defense really brought it in the 2nd half. Only gave up 80 yards in the second half. Huge.

Zenner with 149 yards and a TD. #9 all time in FCS career rushing.

Weineke with 8 rec, 183 yards, 3 TDs.

Schneider 7 rec, 105 yards.

That being said, O-line allowed 5 sacks. Team had 11 penalties for 92 yards. 3 turnovers as well. Can't have that in Cedar Falls.

HUGE game next weekend in Cedar Falls. We have to win there sometime..

Comment

Wieneke was a stud.... 8 receptions-183 yds. 3 td

Comment

The Jackrabbit team in the last 33 minutes of football today was a completely different team than the one from the previous 87 minutes.

We looked so slow in the first half on defense, like we were running in mud or something. In the second half we absolutely flew to the ball and line of scrimmage. Wieneke, Mears, and Lally deserve gold stars.....Sawyer, Jones, and the O-line, not so much. I still don't know how to feel about Lujan, for every good ball he throws, he tosses in a duck. All the holdings and the spike by Schneider are inexcusable, as well as Tavares tearing off his helmet, we got lucky there with the no call. I'm interested to see how this team builds for next week.

The false start in the victory formation was probably the most appropriate way for us to end the game

Comment

College F'ing football. Never ceases to amaze me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                Great second half by the D.
                Dline adjustment. Moved up to the LOS and went 4 and even 5 down LM. No idea why they didn't try to run Harris outside. Regardless JAcks dominated 2nd half in TOP and total offense. Penalty yards kept them in the game.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  Regardless of how this game turns out, this is not a good football team right now.
                  Curious if you still feel this way?
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    Curious if you still feel this way?

Absolutely. 6 out of the last 8 quarters have been a dumpster fire. 11 penalties and 3 turnovers tonight. If we play like we did tonight vs. UNI it will be U-G-L-Y...
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Absolutely. 6 out of the last 8 quarters have been a dumpster fire. 11 penalties and 3 turnovers tonight. If we play like we did tonight vs. UNI it will be U-G-L-Y...
                      A win is a win, but it's hard to argue with this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm glad our coaches and players don't have the quit in them that some posters on this board have.

Warriors with the heart of a champion. Every single one of them.

Comment

• 10/11/14 VS. Missouri State Bears

Mears played very well, impressed. Wenieke should be offensive player of the week.

Comment

It was the worst of halves, it was the best of halves.......
                            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                              I'm glad our coaches and players don't have the quit in them that some posters on this board have.

Warriors with the heart of a champion. Every single one of them.

Right. Because we realized that we needed an adjustment to our defensive strategy after the first half last week?!

The vocal critics havent exactly quit on this team fyi.

Comment

No doubt our defense was WAY better in the second half.

My question is this: Why the F does it take 6 freaking quarters to make an adjustment?!

Comment

Working...
                                X