Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10/11/14 VS. Missouri State Bears

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Always love coming home after the game and reading the board.

I am sure the reading was much easier to deal with this weekend. No one likes to lose football games, and maybe we are learing from Bisonville. It was good to see and visit wth you at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
      Monday and I still have no voice, can't say it wasn't worth it though. What a fun game to be at, in the second half that is LOL.
      My throat hurts. I felt like hell all day yesterday.

All worth it.

Gave out lots of high fives and hugs to a group who moved into our cheering section this year (parents, siblings, and grandparents of a current player). Not sure if they were impressed by our passion or the amount of screaming we did. Had to apologize to Grandma for a couple bad words, but she told me it was okay, and later she let a couple fly late in the 4th Quarter! I think they had fun and didn't mind standing with us for nearly the entire second half.

Also, other sections need to come and take some notes from Section J. That's where the cheering is done.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post

All worth it.

Gave out lots of high fives and hugs to a group who moved into our cheering section this year (parents, siblings, and grandparents of a current player). Not sure if they were impressed by our passion or the amount of screaming we did. Had to apologize to Grandma for a couple bad words, but she told me it was okay, and later she let a couple fly late in the 4th Quarter! I think they had fun and didn't mind standing with us for nearly the entire second half.

Also, other sections need to come and take some notes from Section J. That's where the cheering is done.
        The group in section J is great, has been for years, not sure if the same guys but last year we had season tickets in K and it was dead. Before that we were in J and always had a good time and good people around to cheer with and we did a lot of high fiving and such in J, once we moved to K it wasnt the same anymore. Figured that out the first game last year in section K the first game of the year we are standing and cheering for the opening kick off to start the first home game, and the guy behind us says and you could hear him clearly I hope they dont plan to stand all game(or season) dont remember which word he said, but he was complaining the first game of the year was just getting started.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

All worth it.

Are you the guys in row 14 and 15? Im in 13 and it seems nobody in front of us stands up. Im glad you guys get things going, if thats you.

Comment

Section J! Full of all types of characters and wild peeps..... love it!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Are you the guys in row 14 and 15? Im in 13 and it seems nobody in front of us stands up. Im glad you guys get things going, if thats you.
              We moved up from 13-14 last year during reallocation because we added a bunch of new ticketholders into our group. We're right in the general vicinity, but a few behind. Like, 18-24ish with all around us that get revved up. Total of about 30-35 people.

Guys in 14 and 15 are probably "that's another Jackrabbit...." FIRST DOWN guys. Our group has Third Down Guy. And a few other characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                Section J! Full of all types of characters and wild peeps..... love it!
                This is definitely true.

Sometimes a little too wild. Not me of course.

Comment

We moved up from 13-14 last year during reallocation because we added a bunch of new ticketholders into our group. We're right in the general vicinity, but a few behind. Like, 18-24ish with all around us that get revved up. Total of about 30-35 people.

Guys in 14 and 15 are probably "that's another Jackrabbit...." FIRST DOWN guys. Our group has Third Down Guy. And a few other characters.

Yep, thats them. Im just glad everyone behind me stands up so i dont get told to sit down.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                    Yep, thats them. Im just glad everyone behind me stands up so i dont get told to sit down.
                    I hope you're never told to sit down in Section J. That's where the party's at and its part of the fun!

Comment

Guys in 14 and 15 are probably "that's another Jackrabbit...." FIRST DOWN guys.
                      Not too shabby for some guys who originate from NW Iowa huh?

Comment

But I'm here to tell ya, when Section E comes to its feet, momentum always shifts to the Jacks. We just wait for the right moment. Example: Saturday against MSU.

Comment

For those that haven't seen it yet because they don't have access to social media or check the SDSU video pages, here is a postgame video from the locker room...http://vimeo.com/108687014

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            Curious, did you get the answer you were looking for?
                            Nope. It took 6 quarters to make a defensive adjustment. Stig was quoted at halftime of the ISU game that they werent going to make any adjustment.....wtf? Its no secret our coaching staff is about as vanilla as you can get and they seem to struggle with in-game adjustments.

We are so fortunate to have pulled out the MSU game. We lose that our season is likely over.

In order for this team to reach expectations the coaching staff must do better.

Comment

That's a cool video, BG13. Thanks for posting.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                Nope. It took 6 quarters to make a defensive adjustment. Stig was quoted at halftime of the ISU game that they werent going to make any adjustment.....wtf? Its no secret our coaching staff is about as vanilla as you can get and they seem to struggle with in-game adjustments.

We are so fortunate to have pulled out the MSU game. We lose that our season is likely over.

In order for this team to reach expectations the coaching staff must do better.
                                I just want to point out that neither you, nor I, nor anyone posting on this board really understands what is actually going on. Do you have anything positive to say about a team that is 4-2?
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X