This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

I have 2 tickets to the Duquesne game next week that I will give away for free if you can guarantee that you or someone you know will use them. They are in section 118, row 8. I won them from a social media giveaway earlier this summer so I really don't want them to go to waste. Now my wife's work schedule has changed and I won't be able to make the 3.5 hour drive, I need to stay home and be a dad that night... Message me if you'd like them and I can mail them to you!

Edit. Tickets are now claimed.
    Last edited by mnjackrbt; 08-24-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
      I have 2 tickets to the Duquesne game next week that I will give away for free if you can guarantee that you or someone you know will use them. They are in section 118, row 8. I won them from a social media giveaway earlier this summer so I really don't want them to go to waste. Now my wife's work schedule has changed and I won't be able to make the 3.5 hour drive, I need to stay home and be a dad that night... Message me if you'd like them and I can mail them to you!
      pm sent

Comment

Good News: I have one ticket to the Duquesne game available. Section 118 Row 11 Seat 24 or 25 (next to aisle)

Bad News: You have to sit with me. Also looking to sell it for $15

PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
          Good News: I have one ticket to the Duquesne game available. Section 118 Row 11 Seat 24 or 25 (next to aisle)

Better News: You get the privilege of sitting with me. Also looking to sell it for $115

PM if interested.
          Fixed it for you, you need a better marketing firm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
            Fixed it for you, you need a better marketing firm.
            I'll run all my ticket sales through you now.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
              I'll run all my ticket sales through you now.
              You probably should have asked him what his cut of the take was going to be, first.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                You probably should have asked him what his cut of the take was going to be, first.
                \

No takebacks, all commitments are legally binding on here right JackJD?

Comment

I'm off duty

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    I'm off duty
                    Oh well, worth a shot. 😉

Comment

I have 4 tickets available for the Southern Illinois game 10/7. Section 102, Row 8, Seats 3-6. $30 per ticket. PM if interested.
                      “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Any have or know someone who has tickets for NDSU game that they are needing to get rid of? Was unable to purchase any and would really like to attend. As I'm sure everyone would. Thank in advance.

Comment

This TX Rabbit has a Hobo Day ticket left for sale. Make me an offer I can't refuse before I ship out to Austin to help Harvey survivors. Much rather have a hot butt in for the game than to be eating it.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21 View Post
                            I have 4 tickets available for the Southern Illinois game 10/7. Section 102, Row 8, Seats 3-6. $30 per ticket. PM if interested.
                            The tickets for the SIU game have been sold. Go Jacks!
                            “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Hello,

Looking for a ticket to take my Nephew to the game this Sat.(SIU) Was hoping to get a "cheaper" ticket, But I'll call the Ticket Office on Friday and Get a Gen Admin if nobody has something here I can take off their Hands and Save a buck or 2 whatever the Ticket He'll be sitting with use so The cheaper the better.

Comment

I now have two tickets available for the Dakota Marker game. Section 102, Row 20. Will sell them for face value ($47). Must be for Jackrabbit fan. PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X