Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking for SIU ticket below what SDSU charges? If so, I have Section 124, row 5, seats 5 and 6. $20/each, $40 for the pair. PM me.

Comment

• I have two extra in 118, row 11. $70 for the pair which would save you $20. Please PM me if interested.

Comment

• I have 8 tickets for the NDSU game that have become available. Section 202 (SDSU side) Will set as a set or groups of 4 preferably. Will only sell to Jacks fans that will verify. Cost is $68 per ticket.

Comment

• **ATTENTION** Two front row Club Seats available for the Bison game with Club 71 access, including a buffet, soft drinks, wine and beer .

Available 2 hours prior to kickoff and at halftime. Upscale tailgating and socializing with some of the Jacks finest!! Best seats in the house! folks!!

Asking for a bid for those 2 tickets. Parking included. Must be a true blue Jacks fan as verified by our own Jacks #1 Fan. Tickets are in Brookings

Bids close Wednesday November 3rd. at 10 PM. Please PM me with your bid. Check made payable to the Jackrabbit Club so bid these up folks.

What better way to support our Jacks and give yourself and special other an early Christmas gift.! GO JACKS!!

Comment

• I bought 16 tickets for the Marker game back in July, for family and friends. Six people are not able to go for various reasons. Im selling them for $20, Jack fans only. Two seats are in sec 107 row 5 and 4 in sec 107 row 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              I bought 16 tickets for the Marker game back in July, for family and friends. Six people are not able to go for various reasons. Im selling them for $20, Jack fans only. Two seats are in sec 107 row 5 and 4 in sec 107 row 6.
              tickets are gone

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                **ATTENTION** Two front row Club Seats available for the Bison game with Club 71 access, including a buffet, soft drinks, wine and beer .

Available 2 hours prior to kickoff and at halftime. Upscale tailgating and socializing with some of the Jacks finest!! Best seats in the house! folks!!

Asking for a bid for those 2 tickets. Parking included. Must be a true blue Jacks fan as verified by our own Jacks #1 Fan. Tickets are in Brookings

Bids close Wednesday November 3rd. at 10 PM. Please PM me with your bid. Check made payable to the Jackrabbit Club so bid these up folks.

What better way to support our Jacks and give yourself and special other an early Christmas gift.! GO JACKS!!

10 PM 11/3 Bidding is closed. No Bids, No Interest, No Jackrabbit Club donation!

Comment

• I have 2 tickets available for the NDSU game. Sec. 102 seats 32 & 33. Aisle seats. $70 for the pair.

Comment

• Got 4 tickets for the marker game. Message me if interested

Comment

• If anyone happens to find two extra tickets for the USD game, I would be interest in buying them.

Comment

• I have 2 front row club seats available for the 9/17 Butler game. Generous donation to the Jackrabbit Club for payment.

Includes Club 71 access with comp food, beer and wine and cookies. Includes parking. When the game gets out of hand you can go inside and party!

PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy View Post
                          I have 2 front row club seats available for the 9/17 Butler game. Generous donation to the Jackrabbit Club for payment.

Includes Club 71 access with comp food, beer and wine and cookies. Includes parking. When the game gets out of hand you can go inside and party!

PM me.
                          Gone

Comment

• A friend bought two tickets for this weekends Butler game and won't be able to go. section 120, row 2, 2 tickets. She paid 180 would like facevalue or close if possible. PM if interested.
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• I have an extra ticket to the tomorrow's yotes game. Section 104, Row 15. Should be near mid-field. Free for the taking. PM me if interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocJack View Post
                                I have an extra ticket to the tomorrow's yotes game. Section 104, Row 15. Should be near mid-field. Free for the taking. PM me if interested.
                                Can I wear red?

Comment

Working...
                                X