This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Looking for a pair of tickets to tomorrow's game. PM me if you have a pair. Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
      Looking for a pair of tickets to tomorrow's game. PM me if you have a pair. Go Jacks
      Trying to get some on the cheap? There are about 8,000 still available.

Comment

Here you go: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...VENT_ID=952419

I have about 8,200 available. Take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Trying to get some on the cheap? There are about 8,000 still available.
          That and/or better seats

Comment

That and/or better seats
            You can get seats on the 50 in the second row...

Or you have your choice of seats in Section 122, there are 8 seats sold in that section. That puts you about the 25 yard line.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
              You can get seats on the 50 in the second row...

Or you have your choice of seats in Section 122, there are 8 seats sold in that section. That puts you about the 25 yard line.
              Or buy the cheapest ticket you can and pretty much sit wherever you want. I'm fairly confident there will be a number of open seats.

Comment

Looking for 4 for the Quarterfinal game. Even if they're Standing Room, I will be interested.

Comment

In line for SDSU vs NDSU need 4 would take less or 2 and 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                    Looking for 4 for the Quarterfinal game. Even if they're Standing Room, I will be interested.
                    If you're really interested, hop on Craigslist and get absolutely price gouged... It's ridiculous what some people are trying to charge, and will probably get.

Comment

I also posted this in the Bizun thread...

Slim possibility of getting tickets through their site in Wednesday at 8 am. Depends on their season ticket holders.

Go Bison Ticket Info

There are also tickets available on Stub Hub for a substantially marked up price.

Comment

An email was sent out by the Jacks ticket office yesterday (Sunday). I assume it was directed to current season ticket holders (I've been a season ticket holder for a number of years and should have received the email), Jackrabbit Club Members etc. I didn't get the email but someone forwarded it to me. Not sure why it wasn't received -- ticket office guess is it somehow was filtered out by my system. In any event, the email had a link for a form to put in a ticket request by midnight today (12/5) for tickets from the SDSU allotment.

If you're a season ticket holder and didn't get that email and you're interested in purchasing tickets from the group allotted to SDSU, you may want to check with the ticket office.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                          I also posted this in the Bizun thread...

Slim possibility of getting tickets through their site in Wednesday at 8 am. Depends on their season ticket holders.

Go Bison Ticket Info

There are also tickets available on Stub Hub for a substantially marked up price.
                          I bought tickets on StubHub for the playoff game 2 years ago. We paid dearly, but it was worth it. Even though the Jacks lost it was an incredible atmosphere to experience and I think will forever be what I think of when I think of competition and "sport". This year I can't go, but I would encourage all of you who are free and able to make the trip.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                            I bought tickets on StubHub for the playoff game 2 years ago. We paid dearly, but it was worth it. Even though the Jacks lost it was an incredible atmosphere to experience and I think will forever be what I think of when I think of competition and "sport". This year I can't go, but I would encourage all of you who are free and able to make the trip.
                            I put in a request for the allotment, hopefully I get it, otherwise I probably won't go. I love jacks football, but not at $250/ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              I put in a request for the allotment, hopefully I get it, otherwise I probably won't go. I love jacks football, but not at $250/ticket.
                              I think we ended up paying $90 per ticket.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I have 2 tickets TO WATCH THE JACK'S BEAT NDSU a second time. if interested contact me.
                                SOLD!!!
                                Last edited by slosho; 12-07-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X