This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

I have four tickets for sale for the UNI game on the 24th and the Indiana state game on the 10th. Tickets are on the 30 yard line in section D row 11. Will sell at face value.

Comment

Can someone remind me what age of child is free admittance?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        Can someone remind me what age of child is free admittance?
        I believe it's 3 and under, but they have to sit on your lap. Unless you are referring to the GA bleachers at Frost. If you're looking at taking young ones to home games, I recommend the Junior Jacks club. $40 gets them entrance to most home football games and all home basketball games.

Comment

[QUOTE=slosho;277059]Can someone remind me what age of child is free admittance?[/QUOTE

Id say as long as theyvcan sit on your lap, youre good. My grandson is 5 and i bought him a ticket for the first time this year

Comment

No just have a friend taking a kid

Comment

If memory serves me it is under Kindergarten so 6 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
                If memory serves me it is under Kindergarten so 6 or so.
                I was trying to use a friends ticket who isn't bringing her husband but is bringing their 5 Yr/old for my other friend who is moving to TX and is strapped for cash.

So I'll ask this instead: Is there anybody that has an extra ticket for Sat. they would be willing to donate to an SDSU/Pride alum that wishes to see the game.

If not I may just end up buying him one.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  I believe it's 3 and under, but they have to sit on your lap. Unless you are referring to the GA bleachers at Frost. If you're looking at taking young ones to home games, I recommend the Junior Jacks club. $40 gets them entrance to most home football games and all home basketball games.
                  I still don't understand how Junior Jacks works for football. If I were to bring my two old enough kids (6 and 4), where would they sit? I guess I'd just have to not sit in my spot and just find some open spot to sit with them...?
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    I still don't understand how Junior Jacks works for football. If I were to bring my two old enough kids (6 and 4), where would they sit? I guess I'd just have to not sit in my spot and just find some open spot to sit with them...?
                    Agreed I have 2 kids in JJ and have no idea where I should tell them to sit for football games.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      No, if you have season tickets, just call the season ticket office. They will look around your season tickets and find an open seat next to you, or move you around so it will work, they are very accommodating. They don't get free access to the NDSU or Hobo Day game, but they will let you purchase those games individually, which is what I did.

Comment

a co worker is looking for tickets for the NDSU game. I think needs 6-8. I will double check. If anyone has some extra let me know. They will be going to Jacks fans.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Would love 2 tickets to tomorrow's game if anyone has extras please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

I have two tickets to the Robert Morris game tomorrow Section 119 row 8 (east side about the 35 yard line). Direct message me if interested.
                            Might have two for the NDSU game same spot.
                            thanks!
                            “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

still looking for tickets for a co worker if anyone has some left. up to 8 would be nice bout not sure if they all need to sit together or not. any available let me know and i can get you in contact with them.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                still looking for tickets for a co worker if anyone has some left. up to 8 would be nice bout not sure if they all need to sit together or not. any available let me know and i can get you in contact with them.
                                I've got 4 out there waiting for confirmation. If I don't hear from them by Wednesday I'll offer them to you.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X