X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 Depth Chart

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Dale Moss Twitter: "Meeting with the fb coaches in 5 let's see where this goes"
    I just got really excited for football season all of sudden.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

It would be fun to see Dale going high for a pass down the middle! Any word on whether we have any interest in UNO recruits and players on their current roster?

Comment

Dale Moss Twitter: "Meeting with the fb coaches in 5 let's see where this goes"
        Verdict: "Football starting Monday ....... Why not?"
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Verdict: "Football starting Monday ....... Why not?"
          Where does everyone think Dale will be on the depth chart?

Comment

He'll work his way to the top of the depth chart in a slot-type position in time for the first game next fall. That's my guess. He'll be a great addition to the team. A talented, 6-4 athlete who plays with emotion. Cool.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Holy Christmas....is this the biggest O-line we've ever had? Stig's "fat guys" might eat him.

Witzman 6'7" 300
              Parker 6'5" 300
              Castle 6'2" 315
              Buchner 6'4" 290
              Fick 6'4" 310
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                He'll work his way to the top of the depth chart in a slot-type position in time for the first game next fall. That's my guess. He'll be a great addition to the team. A talented, 6-4 athlete who plays with emotion. Cool.
                1 yr of eligibility-hasn't taken a hit in over 4 yrs- doesn't know one thing about our offense. I hope Coach Stig doesn't waste any scholarship $ on a guy with 1 yr. of eligibility. Not trying to be a pessimistic person here but trying to be realistic. I also know this will stir up the message board as it has been pretty boring for quite such time.

Comment

I don't think he can receive any scholarship money from football as he already had a full ride for basketball. This is a great move for the football team - Dale provides an option at WR that we don't have on the team right now. If he doesn't earn any playing time, we are no worse off than before.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                    I don't think he can receive any scholarship money from football as he already had a full ride for basketball. This is a great move for the football team - Dale provides an option at WR that we don't have on the team right now. If he doesn't earn any playing time, we are no worse off than before.
                    what options are those? We know he can jump out of the gym but playing football at Brandon Valley is a whole lot different than playing Div. 1 football. It will be interesting to see what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                      what options are those? We know he can jump out of the gym but playing football at Brandon Valley is a whole lot different than playing Div. 1 football. It will be interesting to see what he does.
                      I think we can agree Dale is a special kind of athlete. I wouldn't assume he can't adjust, and quickly, to the game. And I trust Stig and the coaches will figure out a way to use him effectively.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

The dude is pure athlete. He will be able to adjust. As for learning our offense: we run, what, 4 route combinations?
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

The dude is pure athlete. He will be able to adjust. As for learning our offense: we run, what, 4 route combinations?
                          What? When the hell did we get a 4th route?

I'm in agreement. A pure athlete, no scholarship needed. Tall and can jump. No he hasn't suited up in 4 years. Everything I have heard he was an FBS quality recruit as far as Football went. He's not out of shape. Don't know what the complaint would be....stealing practice time from the Redshirt-Freshman?
                          I've said it before: He's a Jackrabbit and has went through the dark ages in basketball for State. I say he's earned a shot on one of the other teams, if only to finally get his chance to beat NDSU.
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Well we'll get a chance to see what Dale has in spring ball. My guess the plan is to give it a try in the spring and if it works out we'll see him on the field come fall. I doubt he will want to put in all the time and effort if he is just going to be a bit player so he'll get his work in the spring and the coaches will give him their honest opinion if he can help the team or not.

Definitely worth a shot, who knows maybe Dale could tear it up next year.

Portland State had a TE this year who played basketball for 4 years and football for 1 and now he is projected to be drafted in the NFL.

Comment

Let me see: 39 inch vertical jump, large soft hands, 6'4" frame, I would say this ='s 10+ TDS in the red zone providing this works out. Season can't start soon enough, this is what many of us have been waiting for for years, the chance to see Dale in pads.

Comment

The only guy on the roster who is anywhere comparable to what they get with Dale is Dan Schmidt who I have heard is back.

Comment

Working...
                                X