2015-2016 Road to Sioux Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-2016 Road to Sioux Falls

Omaha usually plays at a fast pace while Denver plays at a slower pace. Denver has made Omaha play at their pace which is why they are doing so well against Omaha. This is making Omaha frustrated which makes them play worse. Foul trouble isn't helping Omaha either, although some Denver players are there, too. I'm sure Omaha will make it a closer game in the second, but like every other Jackrabbit fan, I'm pulling for Denver.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

And Denver has almost pissed the entire lead down their leg in the first 4 minutes of the 2nd half. Only up 4 now.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Well, there went Denver's 15 point lead.

Comment

65-61 Denver at the under 4 media timeout with Omaha going to the line.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Looks like it's going to be Denver-SDSU tomorrow. God that's going to be a frustrating game, but I have to admit Omaha was pretty terrifying.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              Looks like it's going to be Denver-SDSU tomorrow. God that's going to be a frustrating game, but I have to admit Omaha was pretty terrifying.
              I posted this with over a minute left. Thought there was a lot less time than that.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

• 2015-2016 Road to Sioux Falls

Denver did do a lot of running tonight, hopefully it catches up with them a little late in tomorrow's game. They put together a great game though. Impressive win.

Both SDSU teams face a 6-seed tomorrow instead of a 3. The odds of that we're pretty low. Now we need to take care of business.

Assuming there is not a miracle finish in this game!

Comment

Denver pulls it out! 78-70
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Denver with a nice win tonight.

Will still be a tough game for the Jacks tomorrow. ORU played really slow against SDSU as well. If the Jacks can play good D and not fall asleep, they should win.

I thought playing Omaha would be the toughest matchup for us. Denver made them play at their pace.

They've now beaten NDSU and Omaha back to back so they are playing well.

Rosga has really played well for them as well as Bobbitt.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Will still be a tough game for the Jacks tomorrow. ORU played really slow against SDSU as well. If the Jacks can play good D and not fall asleep, they should win.

I thought playing Omaha would be the toughest matchup for us. Denver made them play at their pace.

Denver is another team we swept during the season. Is there enough gas in the tank to do three? I sure hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Denver is another team we swept during the season. Is there enough gas in the tank to do three? I sure hope so.
                        Denver is on the short list of teams I wouldn't mind having to play 3 times. We generally play well against them as frustrating as it can be. Can bet omaha helped tire those legs out a little bit. Not sure if #2 for denver ever came out of the game. If he did I missed it and it wasn't much.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Denver is on the short list of teams I wouldn't mind having to play 3 times. We generally play well against them as frustrating as it can be. Can bet omaha helped tire those legs out a little bit. Not sure if #2 for denver ever came out of the game. If he did I missed it and it wasn't much.
                          37 minutes for Rosga. His rest was in the first half. He is not a bad player for a freshman.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            37 minutes for Rosga. His rest was in the first half. He is not a bad player for a freshman.
                            Didn't realize he was a freshman. He played a good game for sure. Hopefully those legs aren't as fresh tomorrow.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Hello! I am looking for some Hobo Day Buttons. Any year, any condition. I am willing to pay money for them, but do accept donations. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

It's tough for a team to come back and play as well the next day after pulling an upset. Denver did this a couple of years ago and played NDSU's good team in the semi's and just got hammered. If Omaha had come back and won, I would have been worried about them going off tonight. Kind of like I think the Jacks will after surviving the opening game.

Comment

Working...
                                X