Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Tell that to all the players who work their butts off for your school that's how highly you think of them.

I know I know buttfootball. Just seems if fans are in town to go to the mens game why not show up and support your womens team. I get ndsu fans have high standards for sucsess which I respect. Not meant as smack.
    Come on, it has nothing to do with "football is the only thing that matters at NDSU" theme you guys like to run with over here. I can't speak for Hando, but he was probably alluding to the fact that the women bb program at NDSU is a complete dumpster fire. How would you guys like it to see your women's program driven into the ground by an inept coach, who is backed by AD Dorn who gives every excuse known to man why Dehoff will stay? Dorn actually said there is more to the program then wins and losses. Yeah, no kidding Dorn, but like it or not that is sports, please join us in reality. Thats kind of how you measure the health of a program, by wins and losses, attendance, fan interest, etc. In Dorn's world I guess as long as the coach doesn't have any NCAA violations, APR problems and the girls graduate, it is job well done, here is a contract extension Coach Dehoff. Moorhead State WBB outdraws the Bison for crying out loud, that's how far the program has dropped.

Anyway, I hope the SDSU women make the NCAA tourney and have success there. The wider the gulf between SDSU and NDSU in WBB gets, the better chance Gene will step in and make Dorn do something about Dehoff.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      It's over. IPFW wins 91-72. The 'Dons have won 6 in a row. Shot 60% for the night. Travis Bader: (4-16FG) (3-12 3FG).
      Good. If they would have pulled it off Bader would shoot the lights out against Jacks
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

KC is at least hanging in there for the first 10:00, even though they are shooting what seems like 5%. That's probably better than I expected. It helped that NDSU managed only 12 points in the first 11:00. In spite of what you might read at Bisonville they still may be offensively challenged.

Comment

Someone should tell ndsu fans their mens team is playing tonight.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Make it 12 points in 13 minutes for Braun and his Bison!

Comment

KC shooting 21% and almost as bad at the FT line yet down only 2. Bison with 15 points and 9 TO in 16 minutes. WIU definitely has a chance tomorrow.

Comment

UMKC doesn't have a player with more than 3 points, but leads 18-17 with 2:08 left. Trololololol.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Well how about this. UMKC leads NDSU 22-19 at the half. It is as bad as you think. KC shooting 30%. Bison with 11 turnovers.

Comment

19 points in the first half against KC, even with savior Braun.... Is this really the team that suddenly became the trendy pick to win the tourney last week?

Comment

Midco's halftime interview guy is really good. Makes some good observations and gets the coaches talking. Very impressed with the coverage. Put it in HD and I'm ecstatic!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Umkc is playing good defense though. Ndsu could be down 10 in kc could make some open 3s or even a few fts.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Women session outdraws men today.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Braun not making big hard cuts at any high speed. Lateral game a bit soft.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

UMKC is self-destructing and still only down by 4. They have no inside game

Comment

Bout time NDSU steps up. Jeepers.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X